Are YOU Threatened? Do YOU Care?

frankly cerb, i could care less. as everyone knows, i am still out on comp. even if i were to be denied this updated operation, my attorney will still fight it.

i only have roughly, 2.5 years to go till retirement. or 3.5 years left on my work comp claim.

one of several things can happen for me.

1) i get on full disability within a year's time from now, turn in my CDL ever so proudly

2) if i have to return to work, any freaking job will do, till i hit retirement age, in this time frame above

3) i have the updated surgery, and i end up in a wheelchair for life, AND on full disability

4) i could hit the lottery and could care less

right now, my BMI is 28.3, well under one of the factors in testing.

neck size is below factors as well.

So when long haul truckers take their rest breaks they'll get stuck sleeping with those annoying C-pac machines.
Our government is really making a good case for the future diverless trucks.
Because more & more it is going to be hard to find folks to get into trucking with all of the rules,& regulations.

so driver is on c-pap machine in sleeper and his generator or truck cuts off and driver loses more sleep and then drives tired. Those rules are by someone who never drove a truck or is not on a c-pap, or bi-pap.

Supposedly the newest versions of C Pap machines are much quieter than the earlier (first) versions as well smaller facial attachments, or so I've read at some C-Pap machine site(s).
No further info available at this time.
CHEERS!!