Reddaway | Are you worried

NO ! It said NON union workers!:hysterical:
You're right... It said non-union. So good for you and the rest of you Teamsters. Unfortunately, some of us don't have a choice. So yes, I am a little worried. If it happens to me this time, I'm done with this corporation.

I think its going to be a long SLOW winter. if we are letting people go in July and august i can only wonder what December through March will be like:hide: The union guys are in the same boat if you dont have a BUNCH of time in the company you more than likely be cut

:hand: Probably just going to effect the supervisors and office staff.I know our terminal has two morning dock supervisor's.As driver's when it's slow they don't work us anyway.But they want to keep us around for when it picks up.:wink1:

cuts for non unions

NO ! It said NON union workers!:hysterical:
Is this the same report as all non union workers will have their 401k frozen? Well that aint us driver, because Im still getting my match:funky:. So no Im not worried. We dont drive for YRC, we drive for reddaway, did it say non union Reddaway drivers, no it didnt, So lets go pull MTs and make some money!!!!!:smilie_132:

Is this the same report as all non union workers will have their 401k frozen? Well that aint us driver, because Im still getting my match:funky:. So no Im not worried. We dont drive for YRC, we drive for reddaway, did it say non union Reddaway drivers, no it didnt, So lets go pull MTs and make some money!!!!!:smilie_132:

All i know is it NEVER says anything about UNION employees!! so just wait your turn they WILL come for your pay AND benifits one day!

All Reddaway is, is a decal on our doors, trailers and patches on our shirts. I personally think that when they say "non-union", they mean management. When they cut jobs at the beginning of the year, that was listed as just "employees". That's what happened when they talked about non-union bene's, they froze managements pensions. We have a lot of management that don't know their a$$ from a hole in the ground that are collecting a good salary. I think that they're probably looking at and reviewing all of the waisted management.

All Reddaway is, is a decal on our doors, trailers and patches on our shirts. I personally think that when they say "non-union", they mean management. When they cut jobs at the beginning of the year, that was listed as just "employees". That's what happened when they talked about non-union bene's, they froze managements pensions. We have a lot of management that don't know their a$$ from a hole in the ground that are collecting a good salary. I think that they're probably looking at and reviewing all of the waisted management.

I think you are right ! the amount of nonunion drivers,dock workers is so small compared to the whole LTL business they have that when they talk about nonunion 99 % of the time its Management ! I just like rattling usf523 cage:biglaugh:

rattling

I think you are right ! the amount of nonunion drivers,dock workers is so small compared to the whole LTL business they have that when they talk about nonunion 99 % of the time its Management ! I just like rattling usf523 cage:biglaugh:
I dont live in a cage, therefore I dont rattle,:hysterical::hysterical: I live in a big house, I mean a super big house in the great state of California !!!!!

I dont live in a cage, therefore I dont rattle,:hysterical::hysterical: I live in a big house, I mean a super big house in the great state of California !!!!!

Yea me too !! I have 200 acres and a 4200 sq ft home. 6 cars 4 boats 2 motorcycles and a ton of HOT chicks. I just drive truck for FUN.:hysterical:

Cool... I drive truck to pay for what I have. 2000 sq. ft. home on 2 acres, 1 Ford p/u, my wifes PT Cruiser (piece of crap), 1 two horse goose neck trailer and 4 horses. Believe me, I don't do it just for fun, I do it just to pay for my fun.

Oh yeah, 4 large dogs and 4 cats.