Holland | Are

Got mine yesterday and went out and bought a new Motorcycle (Harley),House (Mansion),Car (Corvette),Trucks (Freightliner,Columbia Class, and Dodge Ram Pick-Up) and a new camper (Winabego) ..........LoL

Just kidding.I'm in the dark like everyone else.Last message I got said that everything had to be back at the lawyers office by the 22nd of May and then it was up to Yellow as to when the checks would be allowed to be sent by USF payroll. Dates keep moving forward as we go and the latest to me was First or second week of June. But they didn't say which year.

Now they are saying first or second week in june because of yellow I thought the lawers in philly had the money last month and yellowusf had nothing to do with the payout they just cut a check for the whole class this mess started in philly and these guys not the red star guys the local . HAS a lot to explaine why they put us out of work over 14 office workers blame Hoffa

In the mail..........

Johnny I'll ask the wife but I think that the check is always in the mail. Just hope they add the interest for taking so long.:tribehasspoken: