Arkin Tuck Lines-Chicago

You sure it was Arkin?
Yes the company was called Arkin Truck Lines. The original terminal was in Morocco, IN. They moved into Chicago in the 1960's near the RR Donnelly and Sons printing company. After many years at that location we moved to a new Facility in Addison, IL. We were Teamster's in two different locals in Chicago. The company closed sometime in the 1980's and we all lost our jobs.

Yes, my dad worked for Arkin for many years. It was at 1600 s. Indiana Ave, Chicago, until they moved to Addison. My dad was Don Leonard.

Yes, my dad worked for Arkin for many years. It was at 1600 s. Indiana Ave, Chicago, until they moved to Addison. My dad was Don Leonard.
Thank you for responding to my post. I remember hearing his name when we were at 1600 S. Indiana. I still miss working for Arkin and miss all the guy's that I worked with! Thanks Again!

Thank you for responding to my post. I remember hearing his name when we were at 1600 S. Indiana. I still miss working for Arkin and miss all the guy's that I worked with! Thanks Again!
If you run across any old Arkin memorabilia, jackets, signs, coffee mugs, caps I would certainly be interested in buying them!