Arnold Palmer dies at 87.

i could care less. this fool and another golfer, (Jack Nicklaus) protested about a disabled golfer using a golf cart at some tournament, many years ago. that golfer had some sort of disability, and this fool made a big squawk about it that if they allowed one to use a cart, then they all want to use a cart, something about the rules being the rules, that disabled golfer (i think) took himself out of the tournament. if i can come up with who the other jerk off golfer that sided with arnold the fool, i'll post it, till then, good riddance he is dead.

ok, i just found it and it was also Jack Nicklaus. they can both go right to frigging hell, and ROT THEARE...!!!!!

in the end, i am glad the disabled golfer won, thanks to the Americans With Disabilities Act.

"Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer have spoken against allowing any player to use a cart in elite competition to accommodate a disability. They have said that using a cart would give Martin an advantage and take away a basic part of the game: the ability to walk an 18-hole course."

http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/news/20010529/disabled-golfer-allowed-use-cart-competition#3