ARREST WARRANT

Cerberus_Kelpie

TB Veteran
Credits
The following recording was received on our phone Tuesday, 6-14-16 at 10:28 A.M.:

...our department was asked to let you know we have received a arrest warrant against your name and s.s.n., so before we can go ahead with legal actions on your name, we want your retained attorney of record particular to call back as soon as possible on 1-202-545-6449, (number location). Spydialer claim
Your case identification number is C76295 *
Do not disregard this message.
If we do not receive a call from you or your attorney either, your warrant will get activated.
Thank You

* = if you want some orange Addidas*

ANYONE ever receive such or similar style/type call and if so, what did ya do or did ya simply ignore it?!

If this post gets deleted for any reason by a Mod, so be it.

CHEERS!!

The following recording was received on our phone Tuesday, 6-14-16 at 10:28 A.M.:

ANYONE ever receive such or similar style/type call and if so, what did ya do or did ya simply ignore it?!

CHEERS!!
Scam.... With a Capitol S !! Law enforcement would be knocking on your door first, and foremost to serve any legal action against you....

CHEERS!!
yep, scam, cops/courts do not make a special announcement you are about to be hauled to the hoosegow....

just like the scam, "we will buy your car, we will send you a check for x amout, then you send us back x amount and the deal will be final...yah......

wait for the knock on your door, jump out the side window, not the back, they will have THAT covered....!!!!

Why would any of the mods delete it?

This one requires no second thought from me, I would call my local law enforcement agency and let them handle if they wanted to, otherwise I'd just have myself another great day. This is a new variation of the unbelievable scams that are all over the place.

Law enforcement or the IRS doesn't conduct business over phones. I had a similar call a year or so ago supposedly from the IRS. I ignored it. The call back number was listed as an IRS number but the call would be diverted to an overseas number.

Law enforcement or the IRS doesn't conduct business over phones. I had a similar call a year or so ago supposedly from the IRS. I ignored it. The call back number was listed as an IRS number but the call would be diverted to an overseas number.
I'm my cell phone, I use Mr Number and Hiya. They are number blocking apps. They work great. Once in a while a number that has been reported as scam gets thru, but they usually work great. If you dig far enough into the settings on one of them, you can see a map of where that number is registered.

I'm my cell phone, I use Mr Number and Hiya. They are number blocking apps. They work great. Once in a while a number that has been reported as scam gets thru, but they usually work great. If you dig far enough into the settings on one of them, you can see a map of where that number is registered.
problem with knowing the registered owner is, the phone can be bought anywhere and registered at the store, and the owner can live 50 miles away.

Moonshine mixed with mountain dew is good. ...

AI9l0A5.jpg

I found this place when I picked up my new puppy. .. they have a great product.

yep, scam, cops/courts do not make a special announcement you are about to be hauled to the hoosegow....

just like the scam, "we will buy your car, we will send you a check for x amout, then you send us back x amount and the deal will be final...yah......

wait for the knock on your door, jump out the side window, not the back, they will have THAT covered....!!!!
Don't have a "side window" as it's a Condo (fancy name for Apartment complex) and if I had a "side window" some form of WooDy would be tending to some "medicinal herbs" which wood prolly help the "sitch-e-ashun".