Yellow | Article About YRC Worldwide

I don't know why someone shut down Yahoo Financials YRCW messenger boards?I used to go there to read what investors and potential investors are saying about this corporation

I don't know why someone shut down Yahoo Financials YRCW messenger boards?I used to go there to read what investors and potential investors are saying about this corporation
They have a secret agenda & they are hiding it until the right moment. Kind of like CF hiding a special moment or day. And then wam bam thank you man. Or, what Dandy Don used to sing on Monday Night Football "turn out the lights, the party is over' or something along those lines.

They have a secret agenda & they are hiding it until the right moment. Kind of like CF hiding a special moment or day. And then wam bam thank you man. Or, what Dandy Don used to sing on Monday Night Football "turn out the lights, the party is over' or something along those lines.
That special moment will probably soon when they announce the completion of buying ABF, Amazon, and UPS....