As many as 20 arrested as teamster unions swarm Sysco plant during drivers strike

When they try to arrest you don't fight back just be dead weight it would take 4 to 6 Officers to pick up my 400lbs+. Don't be afraid to take it trial too all it takes is one union person on the jury to cause a mistrial. I had cases dismissed because my lawyer would demand jury trials for traffic tickets.

When they try to arrest you don't fight back just be dead weight it would take 4 to 6 Officers to pick up my 400lbs+. Don't be afraid to take it trial too all it takes is one union person on the jury to cause a mistrial. I had cases dismissed because my lawyer would demand jury trials for traffic tickets.
I was on federal jury duty several years back. One trial I was selected was for a rail worker injury. I was jury foreman. We found the railroad was at fault because some bean counter cut the number of radios for workers on the night shift switch yard. We got the guy a fair settlement, I tried for more but overall the worker did okay for what was a permanent injury. The attorneys asked if there were any union members in the selected jury pool. When I told them I was a Teamster I thought the railroad attorney would pass but I was surprised when I was seated. Teamsters have a reputation of pushing back when they are pushed & not being sympathetic to management's mistakes & lies.