As many as 52 Million could loose their health insurance policies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Toby, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Estimates are starting to emerge that as many as 52 Million Americans will loose their current health care coverage due to Obama Care.. We all know that Obama apologized for his lie but that does little for those that are getting the pink slips in the mail . The media loved to harp " " lied people died..but they are giving a soft pass on the biggest lie that was used to sell this program to the American public..

WASHINGTON: Analysis: Tens of millions could be forced out of health insurance they had | White House | McClatchy DC

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

His lies are just becoming another new "norm" for America. High gas prices, high unemployment, higher poverty, and our President constantly lying. The new "norms". Gotta love a leader like that. Don't fix the problems, just create a new "normal" for us to get used to. And the lapdogs accept it.

3. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

I heard it was closer to 500 million

4. cmsdock

cmsdock Active Member

Yep doesn't even realize how serious the situation is. As long he gets to steal from another persons labor he parties on. Until one day it's gone and he can't fend for himself.

5. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

That does not surprise me...your sources are usually completely wrong, try tuning into Fox occasionally for some accurate information and gorgeous educated women.

6. Roadrunner73

Roadrunner73 Well-Known Member

You've been listening to Nancy Pelosi again haven't you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

She is starting to show signs of old timers disease

8. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

When you aren't affected, then why not make jokes about it..... He wanted the poor covered, and now there are more that aren't covered... And the numbers are climbing....So why should he care....

I think Barry should just go ahead and pack things up and pull a Tricky Dick and resign, because that's the only way the Democratic Party will be able to save face...... He'snot getting anything passed anymore, so why waste the time.. Gather his retirement and move to Hawaii.....

I think his time is precious.. The House will be calling for his resignation before too long...

9. Northern Flash

Geez. Don't tell him to do that. He'll be throwing stuff through his television, which will only cost us more money for the replacements. lol

It's either that.........or buy stock in Cheeto's. Because those hotties could require Cheeto's to be delivered to his crib by the case. If you know what I'm sayin'.:biglaugh:

10. Northern Flash

And she's also showing signs that Bondo don't last forever.

[​IMG]