TForce | As soon as the teamsters found this out

I agree.. its game,set,match. No choice but too vote yes... ups made a power move..

The only way to counter that move, is to unify and walk away.

I realize the chances of it happening are nil, but imagine the impact.

In this environment, jobs are plentiful. Not as lucrative, but no one is gonna starve or lose their home.

Double or nothing, time to double down.

The only way to counter that move, is to unify and walk away.

I realize the chances of it happening are nil, but imagine the impact.

In this environment, jobs are plentiful. Not as lucrative, but no one is gonna starve or lose their home.

Double or nothing, time to double down.

spoken like a real teamster, lets see how the weak kneed international reacts.

They should have put you guys on strike and left all that Freight in their system then they would have negotiated what do you think
The IBT told the company that there would NOT be a another contract extension and when the latest contract extension expires on November 12th at 12:01AM that a strike would be possible. Since there was NO guarantee to the company to NOT strike...……………….the current was the company's reaction.

The IBT told the company that there would NOT be a another contract extension and when the latest contract extension expires on November 12th at 12:01AM that a strike would be possible. Since there was NO guarantee to the company to NOT strike...……………….the current was the company's reaction.

nothing is holding the international back from upping the ante and refusing to help clear the docks, want to play hardball, then batter up, hit em back!

You will be getting a letter in the mail shortly after the lock out, from team care. Your COBRA insurance will be 435 dollars a week.
I actually called, its $300.00 per week for me. There are zero guarantees that Teamcare will pay your benefits after the contract extension deadline. You will have the option of Cobra. Not to sure very many people can afford this. Don't believe it? Call Teamcare, you all have the phone number in your wallet.