TForce | As soon as the teamsters found this out

$435 won't go to far when your living is based on a higher wage,however it is better than nothing.
But then here is what I did back in the day when I was on lay-off.
I went to other union companies in my area & got work.

Teamcare has a strike policy. You are fully covered if you picket and fill out the paperwork. But I'm voting yes!!
This is not true. I called and even though they say if it is a IBT sanctioned strike they will cover Health and Prescription Not Eye & Dental providing you walk the picket lines and fill out the proper paper work, they also told me there are a lot of (it depends) there are absolutely no guarantees that they will cover you.

Hmm yes I know there is strike pay if you walk a picket line,I got my start in trucking back in 1966.
I have been through a few strikes over the years & they weren't much fun to say the least.
However like I've already brought to light there will be no picketing at terminals with their gates locked.

I think the majority of people are not happy with the raises. But this is a good job and I find it crazy people are will to give it up. Health insurance has been pretty much the same the last 10 years and will be the same the next 5. It's crazy that people don't see the cost this is costing the company.
We definitely didn't get a bad contact. I would vote no if our pension or insurance was at stake. But not over all this. We are going to lose 30 to 40 percent of our workforce if we strike 3 months and UPS already has a plan without us.

Hmm yes I know there is strike pay if you walk a picket line,I got my start in trucking back in 1966.
I have been through a few strikes over the years & they weren't much fun to say the least.
However like I've already brought to light there will be no picketing at terminals with their gates locked.
I think strike pay is $150.00 per week, I don't think that will help much with the Cobra health Insurance cost of $300.00 per week. Its going to be real tuff to survive a 3 to 4 month strike. UPS wins this one!

What don't you get,UPS Freight warned they'd close the doors,& that is just what they are doing.
So there is no place to picket.

I guess it has been rumored if their employees wouldn't except their offer,they'd close the doors.
Yes rumors are not much good without documentation to back them up.
So closing their pipeline of freight would be a good indication of them closing because of labor issues.

I guess it has been rumored if their employees wouldn't except their offer,they'd close the doors.
Yes rumors are not much good without documentation to back them up.
So closing their pipeline of freight would be a good indication of them closing because of labor issues.
The union has told us that a NO vote is to strike and the possibility of the company closing the doors is real.

The union has told us that a NO vote is to strike and the possibility of the company closing the doors is real.
It's possible, But it could be a 3 month strike with less money. Rumors are just as truthfully as anything the union has to say. The union is just as divided as this country. Even TDU hasn't made comments about this since ups decided to stop picking up. No one wants to be blamed for the fallout.

Teamcare has a strike policy. You are fully covered if you picket and fill out the paperwork. But I'm voting yes!!
TeamCare told me there is absolutely ZERO guarantees that they will cover you during a strike. I know what their policy says and that's why I called them to see what I had to do. As usual the big gray area just like past contracts.

I’m voting NO. Unfortunately for CEO David Abney’s corporate reputation it will be viewed as a failure to keep UPS Freight a profitable going concern.

City driver for 13 years. I have voted in every election. Don't know we're the manager stuff has come from. I guessed you think all union members want a long strike or risk the doors closing.