TForce | As soon as the teamsters found this out

Picket at the package facilities terminals!

good idea, they arent supposed to cross picket lines, its the same company so they cant say leave, i love it!

hell, start informational picketing asap, let these scumbags know you give a **** and you arent taking this laying down!

You can't. Its illegal! This is why we have already lost! You no vote guys don't know the law, yet you want people to be on your side? My lord.

not illegal at all, same company. hell, go **** up their stores. peak season is coming, peak business or peak bad press and service failures?

not illegal at all, same company. hell, go :censored: up their stores. peak season is coming, peak business or peak bad press and service failures?

The IBT announced it on the friday conference call. How can anyone take these no voters seriously. They dont even know the rules and law.

Save yourself from financial ruin, vote yes!

The IBT told the company that there would NOT be a another contract extension and when the latest contract extension expires on November 12th at 12:01AM that a strike would be possible. Since there was NO guarantee to the company to NOT strike...……………….the current was the company's reaction.
I was told the company wanted a 5 day extension to give time to vote and the union said no. I think the Union should have given a 5 day extension to allow time to vote and count the ballots.

I was told the company wanted a 5 day extension to give time to vote and the union said no. I think the Union should have given a 5 day extension to allow time to vote and count the ballots.

No surprise, the union leadership is incompetent. I wouldn't follow them anywhere, certainly never on a strike.

Kris Taylor announced that there will be no pickets at any small pack Location. On Fridays conference call! I am sure if you show up to vote that will be made clear.
Yup, taking away any possible chance to have any leverage. UPS and the IBT has had this all figured out from the beginning and I'm also certain that when you vote they will make it perfectly clear that a No vote is a vote to close the doors. Sure does give you the confidence to hope for something better right???????