ASK ABF & YRC how they like their representation. ABF's new contract 7% reduction $

Yeas it was obtained thru Hoovers a subsidiary of D and B. if you want any more info about it call the hall and talk to one of the lawyers who reviewed it before it's release. But then again everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. Sorry I could not answer your question. But with information like this I am sure the Union would not release something of this magnitude without first doing their research.

Yeas it was obtained thru Hoovers a subsidiary of D and B. if you want any more info about it call the hall and talk to one of the lawyers who reviewed it before it's release. But then again everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. Sorry I could not answer your question. But with information like this I am sure the Union would not release something of this magnitude without first doing their research.

What I posted is from Hoovers, so what you're telling me is that it should look just like what I linked to. But it doesn't. This is really bothering me, why are you releasing fake papers?

Richard Beers: If you look on the Face Book page https://www.facebook.com/NCTTeamsters?ref=hl the original papers from Hoovers is posted. The one with the yellow ribbon on top right of the paper is the first page with the information you asked for. Nothing touched. They are the documents that were sent to Union 107 and looked over by their lawyers. Now if this isn't good enough then we think you're just looking for reasons to NOT join the union.

What nobody ever mentions when they talk about concessions is...that 7% was taken from over .60 a mile. So instead of making 100k, the driver will make
93k.....it's not taking 7% from an already ridiculously low wage of say, .40.....big difference
you my friend are100% right and one step further it is100% better to work with a contract than with out one that is a fact!

cigarette break???? that narrows it down to one of the chain smokers!!! It's about time they realized that part of the poison needed to be booted. Who's next in line...Bobblehead????

Bruins44 and Unionlife, I tried to join that group also, based on it's description not to harass anyone but to inform those who really are not informed on how the union will actually help it's members.Any statements I make is researched by me before I post it. All those members on that site should be doing the same, researching what New Century is feeding them before forming an opinion. Remember, they can tell you anything and promise you the world and don't have to make good on their promises.Just look at how far you HAVEN'T come in the past 6 years.Your hard work and dedication is being taken advantage of by the company to turn it into UNDISCLOSED profits by the corporation.Those on that site should really evaluate their morals and dedication to the company because the way I see it there seems to be no dedication from the company to those of you who work hard each and every day. Remember, they can promise you the world and in a split second take it all away and you have no representation to protect you.

You are so wrong about who I am. Anyhow if the vote passes the company will open many locations ie drop yard locations like Elm and Sun in NY. They will have all you Westampton drivers do shuttles and relays like GOD used to do. They are already looking at a fleet of heated pups where they can run the outer reaches of the local boards and use drivers that live 5 miles from a yard they rent. I know this first hand. They have two locations in Scranton and one in Harrisburg already set to go. All you stop and miles guys will be come shuttle drivers and be forced to nights. Be careful what you wish for, because try explaining to your wife why you have 40 hours straight time each week and now your hours are Monday to Friday nights.

You see the company doesn't care about the hourly rate, all they care about is the flexibility the union does not allow them. Again boys hope you you know what your are getting.

bruins44, you know this firsthand ??? You must be either management or " one of the boys". I know you're comparing apples to oranges like most anti-union people do but if all you say is true those positions have to be offered to the existing seniority list FIRST ! Besides it would fall under the article regarding " change of operations" which would have to be approved by the union prior to its implementation. They can't just change their mode of operations arbitrarily without recourse. Shuttle drivers under the contract, that's if you researched that information, ( which I highly believe you didn't ) clearly state what their responsibilities would be. Read the NMFA and the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania & Vicinity Supplemental Agreement before you post false statements and mislead those who don't grasp how the union works...For You!! Stops and miles drivers will make more money in less time spent on the clock. Remember, right now if you take a stops and miles run out and run for 13 hours or 10 hours you make the same money. If you're on the clock and run 13 hours your salary is based on hours worked not miles. So, if you go out with 8 stops @ $15 a stop plus miles, which by THEIR calculation, short changes the employee you will lose money. Facts are facts and what if's are just that.New Century is feeding you scenarios because they seem to believe you'll spread them.

Richard Beers: If you look on the Face Book page https://www.facebook.com/NCTTeamsters?ref=hl the original papers from Hoovers is posted. The one with the yellow ribbon on top right of the paper is the first page with the information you asked for. Nothing touched. They are the documents that were sent to Union 107 and looked over by their lawyers. Now if this isn't good enough then we think you're just looking for reasons to NOT join the union.

I just did, and let me reiterate. The papers posted on facebook do not resemble an actual DnB document. It's as simple as that. I posted what it should look like, taken right off the DnB site.
http://images.hoovers.com/images/i/samples/DnBReport.pdf or even this http://www.hoovers.com/content/dam/...ny-research/hoovers_company_report_sample.pdf

what you have on facebook doesn't resemble this, it's fake. That's the truth, all bias aside.

Teamster - dude they already do it in NY. Day drivers deliver during the day shuttle guys run south at night. It has has been going on since 2004. No change of operation. Besides this will all be negotiated before they sign. Don't you see if the company doesn't get what they want the Jefferies Group will pull the plug. Be very careful 1500 people depend,on what you all decide.

bruins 44 --mellow out dude....although i love your passion. its too little too late. NCTY made this mess.

how about those COLTS-----andrew luck way better than RG3 !!!

andrew luck definitely better lol no question there

bruins44 we are all in this together, and its up to us to sort it out!

don't worry unionlife, when the dust clears and they see what they've been missing out for all these years they may thank us..... or quit and work for another non-union job!!!!