FedEx Freight | Assembly/disassembly

NWK_FXNL

TB Lurker
Credits
In reference to Blinds Q. on central having authorization for D/A I heard directly from a central dispatch dispatcher a few weeks ago that they took away there authority to issue the A/D's. I have an issue with regional dispatch saying "your all taken care of" Only to find out it wasn't done. I always have to check and recheck when possible on all of mine. (by the way the pay period ended and they still owe my for the Dis. .was early sat morning.)

Anyone else having issues?

In reference to Blinds Q. on central having authorization for D/A I heard directly from a central dispatch dispatcher a few weeks ago that they took away there authority to issue the A/D's. I have an issue with regional dispatch saying "your all taken care of" Only to find out it wasn't done. I always have to check and recheck when possible on all of mine. (by the way the pay period ended and they still owe my for the Dis. .was early sat morning.)

Anyone else having issues?

We are supposed to call and leave a message at Central when we meet and turn. Well they turn me about 50% of the time. I usually get a phone call from my terminal asking how far away I am because I am not showing turned in the computer! Nice system!! In fact I had to layover a couple weeks ago and they didn't even mark me as laying over they still showed me on my trip! But my meet guy that also had to lay over was shown as being turned around and back at his home domicile, when he was actually at the meet point in a hotel!! Go figure!!:duh::duh::popcorn:

When I was in KC I would always get a printout to verify and additional money was on my dispatch. Here in OMA I run a relay and when I get back there isn't anyone to verify, so I have to do it the next day. Dispatchers are famous for saying "you're all taken care of" and your not.

With the new computer system, central can't put any additional assemblies or dis-assemblies on your dispatch. The way KC got around that was to use the same trailer numbers that you assembled if you had to disassemble a set to get one of your trailers. Not quite accurate, but it gets the job done.

I was told that the FXF computer system will not let the user enter different trailers than the ones that you are dispatched with.

The driver handbook says we don't have to call in and get turned unless we are due some delay time. It is supposed to be done automatically (by a person)at your estimated arrival time. I called in last night to arrive myself and get a trip number and was told that I was already arrived by someone. I wonder how that happens?

Sorry FedEx computer ACCOPS sucks and sucks all around the nation....... FedEx wake up and go back to the old system.

When you guys come in to the Freight Division you will be taught better and it will be done right. OR are we going to the National Division?

KEEP TRACK of you pay for sure!

Better REALLY keep track of your pay now boys with ACOPS. They are shorting drivers all kinds of D/A's and wait times. Not that they are doing it on purpose. They just don't know how to run this system yet.