ODFL | AT&T $1000 bonus

Looks like we are getting about a $500 bonus this week. That's nice, but not going to lie the kind of money they're going to be saving and the way we get treated more and more like FedEx everyday I say they can do more. It's time for overtime and at least 70 mph.
xdrGmBM.jpg

AT&T said Wednesday it will give its U.S. employees a special bonus as a result of the Republican tax reform bill.

More than 200,000 employees of the telecom giant will be eligible for a $1,000 bonus, AT&T announced. The company will cut the bonus checks over the holidays if President Donald Trump signs the tax bill before Christmas, as expected.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Come on O.D. don't let AT&T outdo ya! I'm pulling for ya O.D.

Merry Christmas

OD is indeed giving a bonus to every employee this year in light of the Trump tax cuts. Thank you OD!

Looks like we are getting about a $500 bonus this week. That's nice, but not going to lie the kind of money they're going to be saving and the way we get treated more and more like FedEx everyday I say they can do more. It's time for overtime and at least 70 mph.
xdrGmBM.jpg
I see other people beat me to it. I'm just going to put this out there. YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! I'll take your free money if you don't want it. Go to FedEx and see what they are getting. Good day...

I am grateful as I know they didn't have to do this. So it is much appreciated. However, this would be less than 3 weeks of ot pay for some of us. Even if they paid it after 50 that extra 14.36 per hour for 5 to 7 hours per week is $70 to $100. Again, I do appreciate it but I can't help but feel we're just getting a tiny piece of what they owe us.

I am grateful as I know they didn't have to do this. So it is much appreciated. However, this would be less than 3 weeks of ot pay for some of us. Even if they paid it after 50 that extra 14.36 per hour for 5 to 7 hours per week is $70 to $100. Again, I do appreciate it but I can't help but feel we're just getting a tiny piece of what they owe us.
Sorry,this company doesn't owe you nothing.We are very lucky that we get what we get.

Sorry,this company doesn't owe you nothing.We are very lucky that we get what we get.
All they owe us, is the compensation for our hours or miles. The Health benefits, the safety bonus, the 401k bonus and the decent equipment are all added on top. I know that some people want OT and more. I’ve driven crap equipment, I’ve worked for crap wages, I’ve had no benefits, so I consider myself blessed to work for this company. Like I’ve told certain drivers, if you find better, go. Some have and guess what, the grass isn’t greener elsewhere. They end up wanting to come back.

Believe me I have tried.Majority of our drivers want you to keep mouth shut.They would rather get the hours than get cut on hours because of Overtime.I think we have been told so much by management that hours would be cut and more hired that employees are scared to say anything.Again,OD is a great company to work for.You just take the bad for the good around here.But,it is sad that we call ourself the premiere truck lines and they use the exemption to there advantage.Now if we were struggling would be a different story. Just keep drinking that green kool-aid boy's and everything will be Jolly.Merry Christmas..

We deserve nothing.We are payed for what we do everyday.No one is holding a gun to mine or your head.We all can leave anytime we want.Sorry for the rant.We should be very thankful for what we receive.

You must have taken a big swig of that green Kool-Aid from one page to the next.

:poke: :438:

I stopped the kool-add several years ago.I worked for a family owned company for 17 yrs and got nothing at all.Again,they don't have to give us nothing.The door is always open to leave for greener pastures.

I don't want to make it personal or open up a can of worms, but don't sell yourself short. You are the backbone of that outfit. Without you they wouldn't have become who they are today. In other words, it goes both ways. Don't settle. Without you David is a man without his fortune. Labor is entitled to the fruits of it's labor as well.