FedEx Freight | Atl

glenn

TB Lurker
Credits
Has anyone else heard of Atlanta loosing a bunch of city drivers we heard this morning that about 30 drivers have quit in the last few weeks. If this is true sounds like they have a problem.

My dad Smokestack said that this is just a rumor and this is not possible.

glenn said:
Has anyone else heard of Atlanta loosing a bunch of city drivers we heard this morning that about 30 drivers have quit in the last few weeks. If this is true sounds like they have a problem.
First I heard of it, but if the CCM is who I think it is, I wouldnt be surprised if its true.

The CCM is a real good guy and has a good rep. I'm thinking this is some old information from when they opened NEA.

daughter_of_his_darkness said:
My dad Smokestack said that this is just a rumor and this is not possible.

Hey daughter, maybe you should change your name to Dads pride and joy. I've heard a lot about you.

Good to see you here posting

We were told that we would have to go to ATL to work if our frt was slow here, if you didn't go you would have to use a vacation day or it would be an occurrence. No wonder we had the big non union meeting with that kind of management what do they expect it is not our fault that they can't keep help in Atlanta.

nobody said:
The CCM is a real good guy and has a good rep. I'm thinking this is some old information from when they opened NEA.
We had a Operations Mgr. transfer there from Dal a couple years ago to be the CCM, dont know if he is still there or not.

glenn said:
We were told that we would have to go to ATL to work if our frt was slow here, if you didn't go you would have to use a vacation day or it would be an occurrence. No wonder we had the big non union meeting with that kind of management what do they expect it is not our fault that they can't keep help in Atlanta.

What kind of crap is this ?

Hey Glenn, whats this "occurence" is it like a reprimand, we had those at Central, they could get you fired if you had enough of them.....Ive never heard of them yet at FX. They suck....

Yes it what we get if you are late for work or miss a day, and if you get enough of them it could cost you your job.