Yellow | "Atlanta Local 728 Gives Thumbs Down To Extensions"

They have nothing to fear, Welch doesn't want a extension to the current agreement either.........................

What do you put up as collateral for said refinance? Think what their implying is a 5 year contract will be the collateral.
I go with the original collateral; yrc. The company is doing better than it was 3yrs ago and the economy has improved. Look at UPS 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] quarter report. Remember, this is a refinance not loan origination. The banks are on the hook now!

I go with the original collateral; yrc. The company is doing better than it was 3yrs ago and the economy has improved. Look at UPS 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] quarter report. Remember, this is a refinance not loan origination. The banks are on the hook now!
Maybe so, this stuff is way over my head. Just seems the banks don't lower interest rates just cuz they like you.

Banks are on the hook and collecting usury interest rates, if you want them lowered the banks need a strong reason to charge less for the same thing..........................

Maybe so, this stuff is way over my head. Just seems the banks don't lower interest rates just cuz they like you.

Can you imagine what the banks will charge them to refinance? Also,just read Bloomberg article that says they need to start refinance process by next Friday, the 15 th.

Can you imagine what the banks will charge them to refinance? Also,just read Bloomberg article that says they need to start refinance process by next Friday, the 15 th.
Seen the same article , why did they wait so long to have this meeting.... Something don't sound right....

Seen the same article , why did they wait so long to have this meeting.... Something don't sound right....

Maybe so they can push it through quick and not let us think about it too long.

Maybe so they can push it through quick and not let us think about it too long.

Not enough time for a vote, that lots of
Fine print could be attached to it and not know what you voted for. Welch' way of calling our bluff.

It won't be cheep I'm sure. Then again maybe they do like us. :1sm057crazy:

I agree.
Except last line.
I'm thinking the banks might've already been (or close) to being repaid by interest alone.

Anyone have any numbers of how much the banks have collected in interest alone?

I see what they are against. What do they propose going forward?

They don't have any proposals, their covering there asses, so they can say they didn't endorse anything. That's nice, I hope they have a lot of jobs to offer their members when they get laid off!

That's the things are done at YRC. Ass backwards
I think they were waiting to see if ABF contract was ratified, now they want to put out something positive with earnings Tuesday, thats why they postponed it twice, plus their under time restraints to refi.

Banks are on the hook and collecting usury interest rates, if you want them lowered the banks need a strong reason to charge less for the same thing..........................
The strong reason would be no more interest payments at the high interest rates and they would have to liquidate YRC. Liquidating any company is a hassle but one the size of YRC with its worn out equipment would be that much more expensive to liquidate. Does anyone have any idea (ball park) how much it would cost to appraise and liquidate a company the size of yrc?

The company is NOT doing better. Their debt has increased. Their service sucks. Claims are high. And this pig can't make money due to sky high discounts