ABF | ATT electronic time clock users.

Boilerpeddle

Drawing found in trailer
Credits
So how is your management complying with article 26 section 1 where it says that a paper trail shall be maintained?
Several of our guys are finding the version on abfatwork lacking.

So how is your management complying with article 26 section 1 where it says that a paper trail shall be maintained?
Several of our guys are finding the version on abfatwork lacking.

You know, ........thanks for reminding me, Brother. A number of us at our terminal have been punching blank time cards for the last two weeks. At the end of the month, I was going to check them against ABFATWORK and see how " close" they are.

I forgot to go to ABFATWORK to see how they were presenting this "service" to their employees. A little busy with election season and all.....

About 10 or 12 years ago, after UPS switched to their card-swipe punch ins, a mid level supervisor was caught shaving time from all the employees at the very large (1200) facility in our area. Not much..,....just a couple of minutes per day.....per employee......but if he wasn't caught,....it would've been close to $100,000 a year savings for the company.

Now I'm not saying that anyone at ARCBEST is inherently dishonest enough to contemplate such a scheme .....We all know they can be trusted to tell us the Absolute, Honest Truth.........after all, that's what they expect from us........

But I believe in what Jefferson said: " Trust, but verify."...

You know, ........thanks for reminding me, Brother. A number of us at our terminal have been punching blank time cards for the last two weeks. At the end of the month, I was going to check them against ABFATWORK and see how " close" they are.

I forgot to go to ABFATWORK to see how they were presenting this "service" to their employees. A little busy with election season and all.....

About 10 or 12 years ago, after UPS switched to their card-swipe punch ins, a mid level supervisor was caught shaving time from all the employees at the very large (1200) facility in our area. Not much..,....just a couple of minutes per day.....per employee......but if he wasn't caught,....it would've been close to $100,000 a year savings for the company.

Now I'm not saying that anyone at ARCBEST is inherently dishonest enough to contemplate such a scheme .....We all know they can be trusted to tell us the Absolute, Honest Truth.........after all, that's what they expect from us........

But I believe in what Jefferson said: " Trust, but verify."...

Like the old Hymn says...Trust and obey, for there's other way, to be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey...Now, we obey but don't necessarily trust (ABF that is, not Jesus)