Any call off is a point period
New policy, havnt seen it in writing yet
Going to call hr and see

We are being told you cant negate
Points anymore, as of jan 1
Any call off is a point period
New policy, havnt seen it in writing yet
Going to call hr and see

That’s a bit hard to believe they’d roll out that new policy and nobody is aware of it?

I just called in one day last week and took 8 hrs personal/sick time, figured that was my one exemption for this quarter...no one has said anything to me about points...yet.

I just called in one day last week and took 8 hrs personal/sick time, figured that was my one exemption for this quarter...no one has said anything to me about points...yet.

Same here. Had car issue and didn’t feel safe driving hour and 15 min to work. No mention of points

that was my one exemption for this quarter

One per quarter? Is that the limit? I don't recall that being part of the original (point exemption) policy. It's possible that I missed that. Is it one event per quarter, or is it 8 hours per quarter?

You know I'm going to have to look it up. Now, if I can just find a working computer to access the policy. For months that has required getting leadership to sign in to an office computer, since the single one in the drivers lounge is nothing more than decoration. It stays in a perpetual state of "loading", unable to connect.

One per quarter? Is that the limit? I don't recall that being part of the original (point exemption) policy. It's possible that I missed that. Is it one event per quarter, or is it 8 hours per quarter?

You know I'm going to have to look it up. Now, if I can just find a working computer to access the policy. For months that has required getting leadership to sign in to an office computer, since the single one in the drivers lounge is nothing more than decoration. It stays in a perpetual state of "loading", unable to connect.
Yes, it’s one exemption/call in per quarter but you MUST have 8 hrs personal/sick time to take, vacation hrs do not count.

These exemptions do NOT carry over either, use it or lose it. I’m not advocating that people call in once per qtr just to use it either, I personally like to bank my personal/sick time.

Yes, it’s one exemption/call in per quarter but you MUST have 8 hrs personal/sick time to take, vacation hrs do not count.

These exemptions do NOT carry over either, use it or lose it. I’m not advocating that people call in once per qtr just to use it either, I personally like to bank my personal/sick time.

Thanks for the clarification. I only had like 6 hours banked away but wasn’t told about points or anything at the time. Mind you I only call in maybe once a year

We were told it’s 4 per year nothing about 1 per quarter...

Newer guy been at FXF 6 months didn’t even know there was a points system. Must vary by terminal. Where I’m at there’s a city driver thats running road due to a shortage and he calls off at least 2 nights a week. Mostly Monday’s and Fridays. Surprised he gets away with it.

Newer guy been at FXF 6 months didn’t even know there was a points system. Must vary by terminal. Where I’m at there’s a city driver thats running road due to a shortage and he calls off at least 2 nights a week. Mostly Monday’s and Fridays. Surprised he gets away with it.
Don’t sweat it man! Evidently there’s a set of rules for each individual case or circumstance. Come to think of it, it’s been this way for as long as I can remember and I’ve been here quite awhile

I can say the POLICY does not vary by terminal. Perhaps documentation varies, but not policy. :idunno: