ABF | Attention Fed Ex and Conway

So you're telling me there's a chance. Lol
I thought you started by quoting me. Then I addressed you in a response. But you haven't or won't use my quote. I will be your whipping post( or you mine). Fact is even if some of our pensions were cut we would make thousands of dollars a year more than your defined plan would pay you which is nothing.
We have been paid time and a half for over thirty five years for which you weren't . We have had at least five weeks paid vacation time for at least thirty five years and you haven't. Why didn't you come on here all those years ago and talk about how much better we had it than you? Because you are a coward hiding behind a key board in your parents basement MAYBE?

Now you want to talk about our wages and benefits. If you had it so good you would not be on this forum you would be on your own laughing and exchanging cooking recipes. Because you sound as though you have had your head in a oven far to long.

Know your facts and then you would not look so STUPID! JUST SAYING! YOUR WELL TO DO BROTHER ALWAYS!

I thought you started by quoting me. Then I addressed you in a response. But you haven't or won't use my quote. I will be your whipping post( or you mine). Fact is even if some of our pensions were cut we would make thousands of dollars a year more than your defined plan would pay you which is nothing.
We have been paid time and a half for over thirty five years for which you weren't . We have had at least five weeks paid vacation time for at least thirty five years and you haven't. Why didn't you come on here all those years ago and talk about how much better we had it than you? Because you are a coward hiding behind a key board in your parents basement MAYBE?

Now you want to talk about our wages and benefits. If you had it so good you would not be on this forum you would be on your own laughing and exchanging cooking recipes. Because you sound as though you have had your head in a oven far to long.

Know your facts and then you would not look so STUPID! JUST SAYING! YOUR WELL TO DO BROTHER ALWAYS!
No one pulled your chain mule you can go back to your pasture. Lol

No one pulled your chain mule you can go back to your pasture. Lol
Now that does not sound like a very informed response to a fact filled post that was made. Could it be that your lack of a valid educated response shows that you are nothing more than a uneducated loud mouth? I will let the members on this forum decide that.

But I have my opinion on that subject. I am thankful that you did point out that you were not union because your disrespect and short sighted views is a beacon of hate and jealously that everyone can see when they read your post.

If your posts in this forum is a reflection of how much you researched your investments in your 401k then I hope for your sake government assistance never ends because you would surely stave to death. YOUR PAYING INTO THE ASSISTANCE FUND BROTHER ALWAYS!

Now that does not sound like a very informed response to a fact filled post that was made. Could it be that your lack of a valid educated response shows that you are nothing more than a uneducated loud mouth? I will let the members on this forum decide that.

But I have my opinion on that subject. I am thankful that you did point out that you were not union because your disrespect and short sighted views is a beacon of hate and jealously that everyone can see when they read your post.

If your posts in this forum is a reflection of how much you researched your investments in your 401k then I hope for your sake government assistance never ends because you would surely stave to death. YOUR PAYING INTO THE ASSISTANCE FUND BROTHER ALWAYS!
I'm not jealous of you or your union, nor am I a hater. Just don't want or need the teamsters in our company. We also don't want or need you drivers from other carriers to try to influence us towards your union. You don't have a dog in our fight so you should stay out of it. Fedex is the number 1 LTL carrier by both volume and revenue and we got there without the teamsters. We never have taken a paycut even during the recession like almost all of the other carriers did. Our pay and benefits are on a par with even the union companies, yet we don't pay dues to a corrupt organization like the teamsters. In short we DO NOT NEED the teamsters. Have a nice day sir.

I'm not jealous of you or your union, nor am I a hater. Just don't want or need the teamsters in our company. We also don't want or need you drivers from other carriers to try to influence us towards your union. You don't have a dog in our fight so you should stay out of it. Fedex is the number 1 LTL carrier by both volume and revenue and we got there without the teamsters. We never have taken a paycut even during the recession like almost all of the other carriers did. Our pay and benefits are on a par with even the union companies, yet we don't pay dues to a corrupt organization like the teamsters. In short we DO NOT NEED the teamsters. Have a nice day sir.
You keep saying we. Have a mouse in your pocket? For not needing anyone to represent you, you sure like speaking up for others.

Last edited:
There I can now make a informed decision. You have a genetic defect. And I can't help you in that area it started at Concepcion. To prove I have investigated and came to a decision based solely on facts and not hate or hear say.

You stated you don't need me to try and persuade your fellow fedex Brothers and Sisters to join the Teamsters and that I did not have a dog in that fight. JUST WHAT FORUM DO YOU THINK YOU ARE POSTING IN? This is and has always been the abf forum. It was formed to give the ABF TEAMSTERS a place to discuss matters that are relevant to abf and their TEAMSTERS!

So I am not posting on the fedex forum(even though some have asked me too).

And as for fedex not making cuts. How can they cut something you don't have? I am sorry for your mental ability but that is neither the fault of the TEAMSTERS or myself. You talk about things that you have no knowledge about.

And as for how you are treated at fedex you can stop your butt kissing on this forum. Save it for your place of work were you can get something in return for it.

We talk to and have friends that work at fedex and your view of it and their views are completely different. If it was so great they would not be so worried about their employees joining the TEAMSTERS now would they?

So if you don't want to hear us talk about the rights we have as TEAMSTERS then may I suggest that you go over to the fedex or some other forum where it is non union friendly. There I have done my good deed for today. I help a confused lost challenged individual find his way out of the mean old TEAMSTER FORUM! Just in case DON"T STICK YOUR TONGUE TO COLD METAL POLES. YOUR ALWAYS HELPING THE LESS FORTUNATE BROTHER ALWAYS!

Another thing for you to think about when you can. See I am giving you a little credit on the ability to maybe think for yourself.
Look at these numbers and remember we only have about 7000 TEAMSTERS at abf. So as you can see there are more than just abf people reading our forum. And as you have proven some are fedex people coming here o research. And boy are you really helping the TEAMSTERS with your rants and misleading BS. If you need help with the BIG BAD OLD NUMBERS just PM me and I will break it down for you. YOUR FOREVER HELPING THE LESS FORTUNATE BROTHER ALWAYS!

Attention Fed Ex and Conway
swiperfox, Nov 18, 2014

Replies:
Views:

Somebody must need the Teamsters.Because we were invited to help you all at Fedex.3 terminals are still better than none.Its just the beginning.Even if the organizing stops today.It won't really be the end.Your coworkers are just beginning.With or without you.Im still your friend purple hammer.Even though you do espouse anti labor rhetoric.

Brother Hammer my friend, I don't think I agree with this post. There will always be people who want different things than you and I. I'm sure there are employees at FedEx who want a contract and those who do not. That “we”, and the way you used it, implies that all in “we” agree. And I find that very hard to believe. FedEx can test that premise by allowing all employees to vote union or not union. If the employees vote NO, then you would be proven absolutely correct.
There are a lot of people who have strong feelings on both sides of this issue. I have never fully understood that because it is personal tastes. Some people like vanilla and some like chocolate and others like those other flavors. Some people are Republicans and some people are Democrats and others are the rest. It is all personal. And personally I believe in choice, and that everyone should have as many choices as possible. I think that is called freedom??????

Wow your first post and I want to break out the purple pom-poms and start doing some high kicks. Since I'm a retired FXF road driver, cancel the high kicks. I'm really happy your so happy with your job. I'm collecting my SS, pension and 401K check and living very comfortably. In the 33 years with Viking /Fedex I never felt like a second class citizen. We enjoyed the same benefits as the union drivers. One big difference was our equipment was much nicer. The grass will always be greener somewhere else, Maybe you should be talking to some of the 13K YRC employees who lost there job. If I had my choice of your job and benefits against mine, I think I'll stay where I am. Happy Trails. TP
A lot of people at FedEx (and conway) may have "thought" we had the samme benefits as Union drivers. Only after doing a little research, did we find out that we have significantly less. Same with pay. We were always told that when you factor in "those dues" the Union guys pay, it works out about the same. That was total BS, as anyone paying attention knows.

The closer you look, the better representation is for the drivers. There are good reasons why we are all discussing this topic... think about it before you discount the value of the Union, not only to us, but the whole LTL industry.

My union dues is $58.00 per month. It comes out in the same check that would cover the first day of every month. An example would be that you get your pay on Friday- Jan 24 but the that check covers the time period of Dec. 27-jan 2, then that is the check your $58.00 dollars would come out on. "IF" you are in the southern conference and a road driver, then that would be your dues. ONLY ONCE A MONTH. And it is tax deductible.

In the W. Pa. area, there are two FedEx terminals, ...with wildly divergent pay scales. One terminal gets between a $1.40 to a $1.80 an hour (...the FedEx employees themselves don't know exactly,.....something about unpublished pay scales,.....)....more than the other terminal,.....even though they exchange customers, employees, and equipment on a routine basis. ..(...Any FedEx guys from the Mt.Pleasant or the Pittsburgh terminals want to elaborate?..).....Yet there are guys at both terminals who want to organize. It's dawned on them that,....as the Biblical saying goes:...."FedEx giveth, and FedEx taketh away."....One of the terminals took a pay cut three years ago, when YRC took their first pay cut,.....and ,....rumor has it that the other terminal didn't. Anyone see the "problem" here?

In the W. Pa. area, there are two FedEx terminals, ...with wildly divergent pay scales. One terminal gets between a $1.40 to a $1.80 an hour (...the FedEx employees themselves don't know exactly,.....something about unpublished pay scales,.....)....more than the other terminal,.....even though they exchange customers, employees, and equipment on a routine basis. ..(...Any FedEx guys from the Mt.Pleasant or the Pittsburgh terminals want to elaborate?..).....Yet there are guys at both terminals who want to organize. It's dawned on them that,....as the Biblical saying goes:...."FedEx giveth, and FedEx taketh away."....One of the terminals took a pay cut three years ago, when YRC took their first pay cut,.....and ,....rumor has it that the other terminal didn't. Anyone see the "problem" here?
Just give it a while pretty soon red racer and hammer will appear and give you the answer. Just meester's it's all about me and everybody else is wrong "nuff said stay warm and safe

As you can all see the little hammer was nothing but BS. His type is easily chase away when they have to post facts and not lies. He was no where near a good voice for the non union debate. HOT AIR AT BEST! YOUR LETTING THE BALLOON GO BROTHER ALWAYS!

As you can all see the little hammer was nothing but BS. His type is easily chase away when they have to post facts and not lies. He was no where near a good voice for the non union debate. HOT AIR AT BEST! YOUR LETTING THE BALLOON GO BROTHER ALWAYS!
He and ex396 have left for easier grazing places. :hysterical:

No need to beat a dead "mule". I said what I wanted to say. You don't have a dog in our fight just like I stated before.

No need to beat a dead "mule". I said what I wanted to say. You don't have a dog in our fight just like I stated before.
Sure I do. They are using my money to pay the people helping the less fortunate(YOU). But look at the bright side. If you live in a right to work state you don't have to join. And you can give back any extras that are part of the Teamsters agreement with your employer.

You have stated you did not want to hear TEAMSTER talk but you keep coming back.

You are hoping that just maybe some day. But you will always be you and that is a burden I can't help you with.

WARNING THIS IS A TEAMSTER FORUM! YOU WILL SURLY HEAR TEAMSTERS TALKING FREE AND UNAFRAID ABOUT UNION MATTERS.

THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR THOSE UNION HATERS. IF YOU ARE HAPPY THEN STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND WE WILL STAY WHERE WE ARE.

YOUR HOPING FOR A BETTER TOMORROW FOR ALL BROTHER ALWAYS!