Attention new century employees! Join.our class action suit!!!!!!!

I'll say one thing that if the Local Drivers had voted in the Union we would have legal representation now and receive what's due us just as Red Star drivers had when they shut down.

If you don't file you will certainly get nothing.

I'll bet the "no" voters are kicking themselves in the @$$ right about now. By the way, the NCT 4 miracously had jobs at World Pac on Monday morning. Mac, Duke, Mike R and Doug B were hired by World Pac over the weekend. GW also went to Grays trucking. I guess they knew something WE didn't. Harry's boys got taken care of again. Not that he shives a git, but Harry's name in this business is going to hell in a handbasket. Now everybody is seeing what he really is like.

Yeah and two of them signed union cards!!! Funny how they had cushy jobs lined up on Monday!
How about the guys who we're running world PAC for years ? They did t deserve a shot at the jobs!?
All u no votes who said what do I need a union for????? Well now u see why!!!

Harry was at NCT on Thursday taking care of his boys letting them what was going down.. Gary W. emptied his desk and ran out the door Monday morning...didn't want to face anyone. Interesting to see Grays running ad for drivers. Guess Gary will be in charge of that.

The next company will be the one that an investment company owner wants to dissolve. BTW, he does look like the aliens from Independence Day. Hopefully someone will remember this troll and what he did to NCT.

I'll bet the "no" voters are kicking themselves in the @$$ right about now. By the way, the NCT 4 miracously had jobs at World Pac on Monday morning. Mac, Duke, Mike R and Doug B were hired by World Pac over the weekend. GW also went to Grays trucking. I guess they knew something WE didn't. Harry's boys got taken care of again. Not that he shives a git, but Harry's name in this business is going to hell in a handbasket. Now everybody is seeing what he really is like.

There is actually 6 the other two Tom S and the S is not Smith and our token female Cheryl! And they knew long before the weekend about their new jobs!