Averitt | attitude

yoda trainer

TB Lurker
Credits
can someone tell me why at a lot of srvctrs (especially @ dal) when we go out on the dock stand and ask about a bridge (ltl) load the first thing they want to know is if you are ltl or truck load and have a s#i++y attitude about even having to talk to you? if you're a t/l driver they immeidatly cop an attitude. what up with dat?

It has always been like that...Averitt treats truck load like pond scum...not only that many times I have checked in early for my LTL just to be told the cut time they don't even check the computer then when I come back at the cut time and get the bills come to find out it had cut hours earlier...the time is printed on the bills...so yea get use to it...

Dallas is real bad, you probably dealt with the gal out there......the mouse face A-hole they use to have out there, was a real joy!....Shuttle and T/L have their own dispatch procedures....after all your dealing with glorified fork lift operators....once they know you will not put up with their crap they will leave you alone. CLT,CHI,NOR,FUL and MFS are real dorks about giving you the run around on your load....just make sure you annotate on our QUALCOMM...if the load is late it is not going to be your fault.

I never give a flying flip if my LTL loads delivered on time...they expect me to sit all day and run all night with no sleep...it gets there when it does...

I never give a flying flip if my LTL loads delivered on time...they expect me to sit all day and run all night with no sleep...it gets there when it does...
TOUCHE' 1tt1. My sentiments exactly and I run in the LTL division. Never do I arrive early, it's always on the money or 10-15 minutes late.
Most of these terminals are far behind on their docks. People have quit or gotten fired for many reasons and they can't recruit from McDonalds or Burger King fast enough to stick a warm butt in the forklift seat.

can someone tell me why at a lot of srvctrs (especially @ dal) when we go out on the dock stand and ask about a bridge (ltl) load the first thing they want to know is if you are ltl or truck load and have a s#i++y attitude about even having to talk to you? if you're a t/l driver they immeidatly cop an attitude. what up with dat?

I would rather walk through hell with gasoline pants on than to go to the DAL yard.

I would rather walk through hell with gasoline pants on than to go to the DAL yard.
The ONLY thing I like about AVRT DAL is that I get a going home load to TIF or ORL....The whole place sucks....ATTITUDES from top to bottom,drivers that can't drive/back in
shop people with attitudes, PODS, friggin outside carriers that think they OWN the place......Let's not forget the MORONIC yard dogs!

All of that is true. Plus you have to give your life history both ways through the gate.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk