Holland | ATTN Red Star employees

Dirtball

TB Lurker
Credits
Please contact me at [email protected]
if you are out of one of these terminals and know how to reach someone in that area:
Or contact the lawyer if you want your money from the Warn Act Settlement;
Lawyers Number is 215-569-4282 or WARNACT LAWYER
BOARD RULES DO NOT ALLOW ME TO USE FULL NAMES .SORRY.iF ANY NAME LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE YOU KNOW PLEASE E-MAIL ME AND i WILL CHECK FOR YOU.
ALBANY: John F-Joseph W-James D
ALLENTOWN: George L
BALTIMORE: Sylvan B-Robert F-Arthur H-
Jimmie T-Jessie W-Paul F

BOSTON: Paul L-Joseph M-Richard O-Henry Q
BUFFALO: Michael D-David M-George S-Antonio V-
Robert B

CUMBERLAND: Harry B-Gerald H-Collin P
HARRISBURG: John D-Gregory F-Dennis G-William G-
Donald H-Lawrence K-Charles L-josiah R-
Michelle S- David S- JohnT
Frank W-Bryan F

HARTFORD: William S-Timothy S-Emily T-
Brian T-Ross H

LONG ISLAND : Theodore B-Kurt D-Keith K-
Thomas R

NEWARK: Eric A-Barry B-Michael D-
David D- Frank F-Joseph G-
Toanzadar H- Woodrow P- Anna P- Thomas R-
Antonio V-John Z-Darrin K

NEWBURG: Gregory G-Rhian R
PHILADELPHIA: Arthur C-Frank D
PITTSBURGH: Robert R
SYRACUSE: John A-Michelle I
PORTLAND: Daniel T
WINCHESTER: Scotty G

FULL NAMES POSTED AT RED STAR TEAMSTERS SITE

CUMBERLAND RI TERMINAL

Harry B's where abouts are unknown. Last time anyone heard from him he he was driving a cab in Downtown Providence giving hookers free rides to their hotel rooms.

Gerry H works for UPS now and he has been informed.

Colon P passed away shortly after the close and we are trying to find his family's where abouts.

Hope all that read Dirt's notice make an effort to contact anyone you can to possiblly help them receive their monies.

Later T251

Teamster251 said:
CUMBERLAND RI TERMINAL

Harry B's where abouts are unknown. Last time anyone heard from him he he was driving a cab in Downtown Providence giving hookers free rides to their hotel rooms.

Gerry H works for UPS now and he has been informed.

Colon P passed away shortly after the close and we are trying to find his family's where abouts.

Hope all that read Dirt's notice make an effort to contact anyone you can to possiblly help them receive their monies.

Later T251
Thanks for the assist there T251..Hope these people don't miss out on their fair share.

MR-UPSFREIGHT said:
NEWBURGH TERM T-35

Gave Gregory G the message to call the lawyers .

thank DB

Are you collecting a % of his score now, or did you do it out of the kindness of your heart ??

Maybe he will let you get a peak at Mrs G in the shower:bgroovy: :bgroovy:

Greg scored way over his head there.

See you in Sams club tonight:wavey:

TC68
If you are reading this
Mike P called Jack H
Jack H called me
I called Gerry H and left himn a message to call chuck
I called Brian R and he is trying to get ahold of Colon son or daughter and I will call either and imform them to call chuck
Harry is a big ?
Maybe the hall has his last address or phone number?

Friend of the frog said:
Are you collecting a % of his score now, or did you do it out of the kindness of your heart ??

Maybe he will let you get a peak at Mrs G in the shower:bgroovy: :bgroovy:

Greg scored way over his head there.

See you in Sams club tonight:wavey:
I know this wasn't directed at me but I'll tell you I did it because I want everyone to get at least a little something from USF..And yes
it is done out of the kindness of my heart..

Buffalo--Got ahold of Dave M's mom--she will give him the message to call me or the lawyer (gave her both phone numbers), got ahold of George S and Antonio (Tony) V. Still waiting to hear back from someone about the whereabouts of Bob B. and I cannot locate Mike D. (he was a road driver)....

Buffalo is taken care of. Talked to 3 of the guys personally, left a message with the lawyer's phone number on another, and found out that another one works at Yellow. I can't find his phone number anywhere, but I am sending him a note at Yellow.

Echano said:
Buffalo is taken care of. Talked to 3 of the guys personally, left a message with the lawyer's phone number on another, and found out that another one works at Yellow. I can't find his phone number anywhere, but I am sending him a note at Yellow.
Thanks Dear for all you done.I thanked you with PM's and E-mail just thought I would do it here as well.
Dan

MR-UPSFREIGHT said:
hey,DB

t-35 newburgh

I think R Riley worked in the office, i will keep asking around for her.

[you are doing a GREAT job with this list]

the x- MR-REDSTAR
Thanks ,I just try to pass everything on that I get from the lawyer as quickly as possible..From what I understand we ought to be getting our checks around the second week of May providing USF and The teamsters don't throw anymore suprises at us like in the past.They don't like making anything easy.
Thanks for helping also
Dan

T251
Harry went to dunkin donuts trying to find his uncles number wayne K from our junkyard
eddie d`s wife from 88 has called colins daughter and the space shuttlle has sent microwaves to hacket so may 1st here all 3 from 68 are notified
ps i think GH and you would make a great dallas team haha

tc68 said:
T251
Harry went to dunkin donuts trying to find his uncles number wayne K from our junkyard
eddie d`s wife from 88 has called colins daughter and the space shuttlle has sent microwaves to hacket so may 1st here all 3 from 68 are notified
HOT4GM said:
we got a hold of goerge l out of atown he will call the lawyers

Thank You Guys for everything.
Dan

tc68 said:
T251

GH is running Prov., RI to Houston, to Jacksonville to Stratford Ct to Prov., RI

Mike M and I run Mesquite, Parsippany NJ to Prov.

Wayne K is at New Penn if that helps

later T251