Auburn how is your picketing going

I see 151 people have read this but know one has any thing to say? I think we are making progress with the major accounts in portland how about auburn. If you read the company letter at oakh.com, auburn and portland are the 2 last hold outs causing problems. Please keep it up.

Standing strong. The attitude on my shift is that we will stay on the line until we get a decent contract or the company closes. We're prepared to stay as long as it takes.
:rockon:

Personally, I feel like I'm on a long deserved vacation and have never felt better in my life!:cool:

I believe Teamsters got slapped with an injunction. They are bascially limited to a 10x50' box. Any deviation and they will get slapped with a fine. I believe if the picketers were respectful of everyone, including people that had nothing to do with OHFL, the judge would not have issued the injunction. Now we are stuck to 10x50 box.

I believe Teamsters got slapped with an injunction. They are bascially limited to a 10x50' box. Any deviation and they will get slapped with a fine. I believe if the picketers were respectful of everyone, including people that had nothing to do with OHFL, the judge would not have issued the injunction. Now we are stuck to 10x50 box.

just_asking....go ahead and gloat in happiness for now even though your information is wrong.

Yes, there was an temporary injuction filed today however it's going to be appealed.

But we have some other stuff up our sleeves, just wait..... :biglaugh:

Well if this strike was better controlled instead of getting crazy, then just maybe there would not have been an injuction slapped down. Just what are we trying to prove? That we can act like idiots?

AUBDriver..........I dont think anyone is trying to act like an idiot........But if anyone is looking for a leader........everybody is looking at you right now.

"...Well if this strike was better controlled instead of getting crazy, then just maybe there would not have been an injuction slapped down. Just what are we trying to prove? That we can act like idiots?"

Don't you like all of this "we" stuff? As if this guy, or "justme123" or any of these other clowns are actually holding pickets signs or chasing trucks, instead of crouched in Holt's office, peering through the blinds at the real Teamsters walking the line out front.

Give me a break, already... (eyes rolling in sarcasm):1036316054:

well in portland the amblitory picketing is going just fine. We know where the scheduled deliveries are and that is where we are. Everyone do what you can and keep the word out that ohfl is still on strike for ULP plus there unwillingness to try and settle.

I am not sure what you guys in Auburn are up against but the fire dept in Portland has said we can not have any cooking heat under the tarps or it looks like we are living there. It hasn't stopped us from having omelets, beef soup, tamales or enchiladas on the line. I plan on keep feeding these guys warm food as long as I can. Ohfl can not win or else we have all been living the dream in a smoke cloud.

I am not sure what you guys in Auburn are up against but the fire dept in Portland has said we can not have any cooking heat under the tarps or it looks like we are living there. It hasn't stopped us from having omelets, beef soup, tamales or enchiladas on the line. I plan on keep feeding these guys warm food as long as I can. Ohfl can not win or else we have all been living the dream in a smoke cloud.
We are eating good and most of what you hear negitively is B.S especially if it comes from AUB driver= **** lmbo!!! we are still killing the freight and well the money the owners spent hasent been well spent as they have spent more than a contract would have cost them. Dave & Ed = Dumb &Dumber!!! Auburn is holding strong and AUBdriver and M.Jak better hope they got a ticket out of the west coast cause ther reps are toast!!!:hysterical:

good to hear. oaks new letter to the customers says they are going strong. I wonder how business can be so good with soooooo many empty trailers sitting in the yard. The must by shipping freight via the internet.