Holland | Awfully quiet on here.

Northern Flash

Today's Democrats are similar to Commies.
Credits
It sure has been quiet on here lately. What is going on. Anything new? I was just trying to figure out why it is so quiet on our HOLLAND BOARD. The only thing that I have come up with so far is this..... It is just too hard to type when both hands are down around your ankles. :hysterical:

it's not just the holland board, but most of the boards. The fedex ones have been quite slow. I have checked the stats for entire website and they seem to be down a little bit.

No news usually means good news!!!!:hide:Lets all just get through this slump in the economy. There is enough work to go around for all of us, we hope!!:USA:

it's not just the holland board, but most of the boards. The fedex ones have been quite slow. I have checked the stats for entire website and they seem to be down a little bit.

Momma has all these tough truckdrivers doing yardwork,since the weather is warming up.:hysterical:

Yes, I think that's what happened today!
Either that or everyone was watching sports on TV! You know Baseball ,Hockey or Basketball ..

I've been working,at holland and at home. I got 3500 miles this week and hung out also. not bad for being layed off!!!

Yardwork, suntans, pools, boats its that time of year! Not to mention getting tired of doubling up on anti-depressant meds after spending time on here!:hysterical:

Yardwork, suntans, pools, boats its that time of year! Not to mention getting tired of doubling up on anti-depressant meds after spending time on here!:hysterical:
10/4 on that SHOEMAN. Yardwork. Yep, found out where the dog has been hanging out all winter! Yuk. Suntan? Already? We can still get frostbite! Pool? Our pools are all in doors and someone else owns them.:hysterical: My boat is still in the garage...winterized. I need to get on my :horse: and move south! I haven't even brought my Carheart clothes home from the terminal yet.:thumbsdown: