ABF | aww man, I missed his call.......

T

ttman

Jimmy hoffa called me while I was away on vacation. He left a message that I should vote for whatever it was he said to vote for. Had I known he was going to call me personally, I would have cancelled my vacation! Wow, to think that he took the time out of his busy day to call me.
I can tell he has a lot of pull because I have an unlisted number and yet he still got through to me.
All you guys, if you want to know what it is like to be called by him, just write to me.

Jimmy hoffa called me while I was away on vacation. He left a message that I should vote for whatever it was he said to vote for. Had I known he was going to call me personally, I would have cancelled my vacation! Wow, to think that he took the time out of his busy day to call me.
I can tell he has a lot of pull because I have an unlisted number and yet he still got through to me.
All you guys, if you want to know what it is like to be called by him, just write to me.
tt you are special.......aint nobody called me yet.....LOL:shock:

tt you are special.......aint nobody called me yet.....LOL:shock:

Mikey this is the stuff dreams are made of? He picked me out of the milllions of brothers and wanted to tell me how he thought I should vote. Now, for this man to take the time out of his busy day to share this with me, wow, how could you not feel honored???
And of course "aint nobody called me yet"
take a number man...... these calls don't come easy????
I'll see what I can do for you, ok? Only cause I like you.