Baby born with 2 heads...!!

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
you know, i for one can remember the movies from the old days of 2 headed monsters. this is a real baby born with 2 heads.

this is freaky to say the least.

but something else, and that is, why is it that many of these "3rd world countries" have such birth defects..??

how many times in say the past 50-100 years has a human been born with 2 heads..here in America.....??

we have always seen, 2 headed snakes, maybe even a 2 headed turtle, but a human..?? here in America....????

i can not say for certain that i have ever read about or seen pictures of any American born like this......have you..???

well if nothing else.....

at least one American corporation can out source her/them, and can hire her (them) when she is able to start working, and we can now have a double headed customer service rep.....

does that mean "double waiting times"...????

Girl Born in India With Two Heads Sent to New Delhi for Care - NBC News

EVERYTHING ABOUT: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany

I have heard of these twins for some time now, its pretty interesting to hear their story.

Sent from my drone magnet

I remember when I first learned about these girls. My emotions about them are mixed. On one hand I have joy in my heart that they survived and live a relatively normal and healthy life.

On the other hand there are so many things that come to mind about the logistics of living a life as they have to. Since each one has a complete and distinct individual identity, surely that must present a multitude of circumstances that can be very difficult to overcome. Aside form the daily things that must be done, i.e. bathing, personal hygiene, eating, etc., there are other things to consider.

Since they share reproductive organs, should they meet young men and engage in relationships, the logistics surely will be awkward and difficult.

The article mentions that when they go to the movies they buy two tickets. Does that mean that if they get a job they get two work assignments and two paychecks?

I could go on almost endlessly, but I need to wrap up breakfast and get rolling.

I hope that Abigail and Britteny have a long, healthy and happy life together.

I agree, I think that is the fascination with them.

Two separate minds yet one body.
I imagine they are the truest experts in conflict resolution, lol.

Sent from my drone magnet

divided

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Conjoined twins happen once every 200,000 live births. Some 40 to 60 percent of conjoined twins are stillborn, while 35 percent survive one day. Their overall survival rate is between 5 percent and 25 percent, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]

[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Some 70 percent of total conjoined twins are girls.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
Sorry folks (and you know who you are) but the Wrigley's Chewing Gum motto does not apply: Double your Pleasure, Double your Fun!!
Good Luck.
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator: