R&L | back to 68mph

Where do you work?I wouldnt mind R&L picking up Freightliners for daycabs but that wont happen.
I know what I read......You said you wouldn't mind R+L picking up daycab Freightliners but that wouldn't happen & I replied to your post that we do have them throughout our system. I also noticed that you wrote R&L when it's R+L, you're not the only one who miss spells it. Don't take my post the wrong way, not tryin' to be a dick. :soapbox:

I know what I read......You said you wouldn't mind R+L picking up daycab Freightliners but that wouldn't happen & I replied to your post that we do have them throughout our system. I also noticed that you wrote R&L when it's R+L, you're not the only one who miss spells it. Don't take my post the wrong way, not tryin' to be a dick. :soapbox:

us senior or older or drivers that have been here for a long time ( how ever you want to put it) still write r&l thats the way it use to be now we should say r+l sorry

i hope soon,as of 3/16/09 unless they did it over this weekend all of our trucks at jax still at 65, who else out there still at 65?
I switched with a youngstown driver last week and he said their trucks are still at 65. I guess they're taking their time turning them up especially in the home state.

Mechanics supervisor came up to watch or mechanic and brought the computer with him so ours got turned up this afternoon.Our guy in the shop said they have to all be done by early April so be patient,they are getting to it.

nothing quite like a bunch of drivers losing sleep and carrying on like teenage girls at a jonas brothers concert,anticipating 3 whole more miles per hour .flame on dudes flame on

benbai66,if you don't like reading it then don't come in here.No,I guess you would rather come here and insult us instead.