Yellow | Back to to many boss men

Toxic

TB Veteran
Credits
About 1 to 2 years age Roadway at 671 fired a bunch off boss men. I always thought there were to many managers any way. But now we have them back all over the place. They now just carry a TEAMSTER CARD in there pocket. Is this what TEAMSTER BOSSES means?

Oh you mean s#abs with Union cards right?
Well guess what? If he ain't a Steward he can pound sand! I don't take orders from "Company scum" and I don't care what the used car salesman says!

YEAH!!! Company S*CABS!!!! with CARDS! and to beat it all they are getting work rules changed in my department. Work rules that have been in place since 1988! And they have never done my jop at all to even know what the heL* they are doing! It is all about making there job easier. Even a steward was trying to tell me what I can drop and even what the heL* truck I can drive. WELL IT IS ALL ABOUT TO CHANGE!!! This here boy aint gonna keep his mouth shut any more!!!!

HUM!!! I need to use spell check. LOL cuz the "EDIT" button is gone gone. It must have passed the time limit.???

I thought I was the only one that was faceing this problem. Teamster sell out acting like management and management trying to set up the true Teamsters with their "trick bag antics".

Watch what you say around people and read your by laws to deal with those sell outs.

The Company has drilled the "TEAM CONCEPT" into the heads of members and this is what you get. Teamsters Bosses!!

All of this is because of all their brain washing programs,IPI and all the other junk.They make people think like supervisors.