Back to work we go!

What is the outcome of the disputed issues and the conditions Oak was trying to impose?

Congratulations strikers!

Regardless of what happens I know the companies attempt to break the union has only served to strengthen the solidarity of the members in the long run I am positive this will lead to better pay, benefits, and working conditions. Keep a notepad write down anything they say or do that's inappropriate, and get some more ULP's in the works, I am pretty sure at this point if they are rational they will be willing to work with the union to avoid a repeat. I say no concessions ever unless they are willing to share their financials with the union to prove they are in need of assistance.

High fives all around , hope all will be able to make it back to work soon ( hope replacments like to be replaced :) ) enjoy fellas It would be pricless to see all the line jumpers faces now , not to mention all the mgmt. GOOD SHOW BROTHERS

What is the outcome of the disputed issues and the conditions Oak was trying to impose?

Congratulations strikers!

Regardless of what happens I know the companies attempt to break the union has only served to strengthen the solidarity of the members in the long run I am positive this will lead to better pay, benefits, and working conditions. Keep a notepad write down anything they say or do that's inappropriate, and get some more ULP's in the works, I am pretty sure at this point if they are rational they will be willing to work with the union to avoid a repeat. I say no concessions ever unless they are willing to share their financials with the union to prove they are in need of assistance.
AGREED, We are going back under the same pension plan, medical, sick leave and senority.
I hope the line crossers loose a lot of sleep tonight.:flame:

Glad to see you guys all made it back...to what im not sure. The owners still view you the same. As a former Joke Harbor employee I have seen through new employment what owners and bosses should act like, and it has been weird for me to be appreciated. The medical is top notch under teamsters, they will try again next time to take it. Hope you guys still squeeked a raise out, you need it. My message for the local, not the union, is the same as what I said a year ago to my BA, dont wait to go on strike until the fall or we'll get screwed. Crystal clear now, it may be a "win" but we are still right where we left off at...the idea is to be ahead. Good luck.

Congrats,to one,and all.
Its about time the Oak Harbor higher ups got a clue,and called their finest back into service.

this is so weird feeling! I wonder what it will feel like to be inside the building. Thanks to all my brothers and sisters that stood strong!

:TR10driving03: Congratulations-To You All That Held The Line!! I can only hope that all the Line Crossers and ****S Get What They Have Comming To THEM!!!!:flame:

I'm sure they didnt like being replacements, they wanted a job, just like everyone else, so lets not ***holes and rub it in their faces that they are about to go hungry!

The strike may be over but the contract has not been settled yet! Lets see how they bargain in good faith or more devastation could come to this company coming not only from the Teamsters but from the NLRB and the Government. Settle the contract and get on with business!

I'm sure they didnt like being replacements, they wanted a job, just like everyone else, so lets not ***holes and rub it in their faces that they are about to go hungry!

Several loved to flaunt it in our faces daily that they were still getting a paycheck and we weren't. I say never let them forget what jerks they are. If they hadn't crossed the line with all the other *****, this strike would never have lasted 5 months.