Back to work we go!

well we have heard that they are upto 11 at least on the senority list for drivers back to work in portland. Hopefully that means at least 11 ***** off of the road.

Let's not forget what we learned here, guys.

We won.

How?

Because we stood together. We don't know where this will end up, but we know we won simply by holding the line. We did hurt this company, and hurt them bad. Perhaps a fatal wound.

But this is what the VP brothers brought on themselves, and I do not feel sorry for them, or for those that helped prolong this strike, and are now crying the blues.

We stood up like brothers and patriots, like our forefathers did against King George III and the entire British Army, and we have won because WE DID NOT GIVE IN!

And we NEVER WILL! We will prevail against the forces of greed by standing firm and standing together. I am proud in each and every one of you who stood on the line with me, and I always will be.

BROTHERHOOD!

What I find so amazing is that they even WANT to go back to work for a company that they were so hell bent on destroying. Why don't they just go to work for the brotherhood and see how many other businesses they can ruin. Then let Union write their paycheck since that's who their loyalty lies with.

what i find amazing is that we were out there to preserve this job and the benefits that we and the people before us have earned but willing to shut them down as a last resort and here is a little tip we do work for the brother hood , the brother hood of all the workers out there who collect a living wage yet do not belong to a union who recieve health care from thier employers and you know what it doesnt bother us that they arent willing to stand up and fight with us because we are willing to do it for them with out unions to help[ bring the wages up to a living wage we would all be broke and fighting for scraps it is a little known fact that people will only pay as much as they have to for labor the funny thing about this is it wasnt for the money just to maintain our benefits and a somewhat ok contract so to answere your question my loyalty goes to the working class

Congrats to everyone who has been called back. Hopefully the vp's are smart enough to put you back on your routes so you can start bringing the customers back. Then alot more guys can find their way home.

Anyone else see the decertification petitions apparently filed by employees at all union barns except Portland. It's on oakhanswers.

what i find amazing is that we were out there to preserve this job and the benefits that we and the people before us have earned but willing to shut them down as a last resort and here is a little tip we do work for the brother hood , the brother hood of all the workers out there who collect a living wage yet do not belong to a union who recieve health care from thier employers and you know what it doesnt bother us that they arent willing to stand up and fight with us because we are willing to do it for them with out unions to help[ bring the wages up to a living wage we would all be broke and fighting for scraps it is a little known fact that people will only pay as much as they have to for labor the funny thing about this is it wasnt for the money just to maintain our benefits and a somewhat ok contract so to answere your question my loyalty goes to the working class

I thought it was ULP? Not money or benefits. HMMMM

Anyone else see the decertification petitions apparently filed by employees at all union barns except Portland. It's on oakhanswers.

It looks like they have all been filed by the same guy. Probably a line crosser trying to save his assets. Sounds like he is requesting a card check at every Wa terminal.

It looks like they have all been filed by the same guy. Probably a line crosser trying to save his assets. Sounds like he is requesting a card check at every Wa terminal.

from what I can tell the company failed to eliminate the union so they contacted the national right to work foundation and asked them to file a petition. i do not belive anyone of us would be so stupid

It would be better to have the facts/truth before speculating who is at fault.
Well it is easy to find out if Ray works at Auburn (he has a Federal Way address). Also the petition states that at least 30% of all personnel at each facility agrees with him. You notice Portland doesn't have a petition. I'm sure they wouldn't find 30% there.

It would be better to have the facts/truth before speculating who is at fault.

everyone of them are from the same petitioner so it is quite obvious that ohfl has had their attorneys drum up someone from a right to work orginization to file these (on behalf of someone/anyone). another futile attempt to eliminate the union. maybe speculation but hard to dispute the names on the petitions. again no body that has gone through this would be so stupid as to try to get rid of the union now!:duh:

you know it just pisses me off that we cannot just return to work and try to salvage this company for all involved. none of this back and forth pissing match on who did something wrong or not. the fact is ohfl had an agenda to get rid of the union which is quite obvious!!! they could have maintained the union agreement for years. it is a very stupid business decision to allow the union to call a strike and not even try to work out a more accomidating agreement. they had the money we all know that now so what was the real goal? NO MORE UNION!!! if you have a different theory lets hear it. this one is the only one that makes any sense.

if they put as much money into an agreement as they have on legal costs the this company would have been more of a powerhouse in the industry than they are now. unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can anyone be so blind? the amount of money lost here is astonishing. this was once the best company in the industry! professional drivers quality dock experienced office. man whats left? an absolute skeleton of a once mighty giant. I feel truly sorry for the vp's they have allowed the destruction of 90 plus years of a great company. and ruined the lives of many great employees that gave everything they had, EVERYTHING, for the continued growth and prosperity that we could have all shared in, even during these tough economic times. I know, I know ulps right? B*******. if they would have just left things alone there would have been no need for them. majortrucker, daytripper and all the rest of you who think ed and dave are such great guys, come on. wake up man!!!!!! they are not. good Christians they are not either. anyone who treats another human being this way is not Christian Period!!!!!!!!!

Matthew 25:41-46

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ 44 Then they also will answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?’ 45 Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.’ 46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

just like the politicians , they always think they are right no matter what proof you show them .

just like the politicians , they always think they are right no matter what proof you show them .

if your talking about something i said than show me proof!!!!! truth! lies! come on show it! the only proof I've seen is the FACT they spent a ton of money that could have been better spent on keeping us working rather than to ALLOW the strike. we would all still be well off financially if they just worked out a decent contract and left things alone. do you not see that? it's plain as day!

Try to calm down a little bit TLS, I think you took it the wrong way. I myself thought he was taking your side and agreeing with you. Let's wait and see what he says before you go off the deep end.