Yellow | What I Would Like To Know

daniel sga

TB Lurker
Credits
Since the start of these concessions, every so called raise has been reduced by 15 percent. Are these going to be also reduced? I don't see in writing a yes or no, I could have missed it.

Since the start of these concessions, every so called raise has been reduced by 15 percent. Are these going to be also reduced? I don't see in writing a yes or no, I could have missed it.
This is from the last page in the link below.
  1. Economic conditions and other terms and conditions of employment shall be set forth in the new collective bargaining agreement. Future raises and other increases shall not be subject to the 15% reduction.

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.n...3n3naSOZQr14ndN7kfIXsAdNPvkworPvoDgQG468iJ1II

You know, he might have missed it. It could have been an honest mistake. With all of the misinformation around, you really can’t blame him. Do YOUR due diligence. Find out what’s offered. Inform yourself. Maybe quit listening to what others have for an opinion. Think for yourself and make an informed decision for what’s good for you and your family. How about try that, just for a change?