TForce | Backing trailer with Dolly, WHY?

Super hero.don't hurt your hand patting yourself on your back....it shouldn't be a feat to be safe...it should be a given to be safe.should be every drivers goal.

It shouldn't be a feat (Noun: an achievement that requires great courage, skill or strength) to be safe? Do you get out of the truck and check for obstacles before the back? Do you wear that seatbelt even when putting around the yard? do you back off that guy who constantly cuts you off in traffic? are you constantly scanning your horizon for dangerous situations, driving defensively ? Are you using 3 points of contact? using the legs to lift instead of your back? There are hundreds more. Not a super hero, but I do pride myself for over 30 years safe driving and it does require a certain amount of feat to not get into accidents or injuries.

I have read enough of your theories to last a lifetime, ....and they are all wrong!
The proper and only way to accomplish this deed, is upon arrival, punch the clock, sit on your butt, have a city guy, dock worker
or switcher do your drop and hook, do your pretrip, punch out and leave.
The only chores a line driver should have are, talking on the CB, flirting with women, sitting in truck stops, answering any legal
questions one may have, shooting pinball machines and talking about how she wiggles when she walks and how fast em trucks will go.