ODFL | O.d. Going Out Of Business

This is the most ridiculous thread I’ve ever seen...
Don't worry about freight being slow, Dave said he would put you on a 78mph sleeper with wong, you can make 3 L A turns each week from the big A, you will split .11 pr mile with no 15% pay cut.
If that doesn't work, Billy just picked up the mowing contract for NASA on several planets.

Seen a team complains they went to Rialto today and told no freight and to bed down,,, slow again now that yrc weather their storm

Don't worry about freight being slow, Dave said he would put you on a 78mph sleeper with wong, you can make 3 L A turns each week from the big A, you will split .11 pr mile with no 15% pay cut.
If that doesn't work, Billy just picked up the mowing contract for NASA on several planets.

Oh hell I don’t need to worry about that, I run 5 days a week no matter what. I don’t have time to mow... maybe I’ll ask my son if he wants in.

No freight!!!!! Fire sale.

Nope your just over populated with drivers. Build a good rep everyone jumps on board. Especially you guys and Estes. It’s obvious Od and Estes overhires. Haven’t read FXF, upsf, XPO, or Saia being slow. We all have a lil stricter rules. Drivers don’t want to deal with that so they leave to you guys or Estes. Might be a lil bit slower especially out east but I can run 3k miles a week if I choose and I haven’t heard a complaint in the system of Saia. Out west here the whole Extraboard is running and I had to switch bids for the night to cover a call off. I’m not a senior driver either less then a year in. I do know we hire what we need though. Good luck.

Nope your just over populated with drivers. Build a good rep everyone jumps on board. Especially you guys and Estes. It’s obvious Od and Estes overhires. Haven’t read FXF, upsf, XPO, or Saia being slow. We all have a lil stricter rules. Drivers don’t want to deal with that so they leave to you guys or Estes. Might be a lil bit slower especially out east but I can run 3k miles a week if I choose and I haven’t heard a complaint in the system of Saia. Out west here the whole Extraboard is running and I had to switch bids for the night to cover a call off. I’m not a senior driver either less then a year in. I do know we hire what we need though. Good luck.

“ Hire what you need? “ LOL

It’s more like Saia can’t hire anyone so of course they’re gonna keep the few drivers who’ll put up with their mess busy.