ABF | Bad Idea!

Me or the machine? Machine okay.... Me well then maybe you can be in charge of keeping ABF honest, ya might even do a pretty good job since no-one else seems to be up to the task! Maybe I'll check on your progress at the end of the year on the Officers profits and bonus report Brother Teamster!

Recently installed at our terminal to presumably encourage applicants for driver jobs? Sounds like a bad idea to me! I'd stick to pay and vacation but that's just me. https://www.facebook.com/Drunkensqu...476362227211/1849739672000878/?type=3&theater

No,.........You're not serious....Did they really put a machine that dispenses alcohol in your terminal?

It .........reminds me of those boxes propped up one end with a stick and a string tied to it,........and baited with a carrot or two....

Do they watch a driver pour himself out a tall one,......and then send him out for a Breathalyzer test?

Is it kind of like an...intelligence...test? If you're stupid enough to drink on the job/company property,.....then we don't want you....?

Maybe the next move is topless models selling Playboy magazines,.....to see how many guys would be "encouraged" to steal company time by parking and "reading" for a while...........

I have to admit watching topless models sell Playboy magazines might be worth loosing my job over. I can always get another job but I'm not sure I'll ever get a chance to watch topless models sell Playboy magazines AND get paid for it. What a story for the grand kids. LOL it would be worth it. Can I get 2 Jack and Cokes while I wait to be dismissed?

Musta worked ! Seen a new face on the dock tonite, maybe they got something here. Remember when I first started at Halls Motor 78' the outbound supervisor liked to make it to the "Club" before closing so he'd grab a 12 pack on the way in and portion them out to any drivers who'd stay and help out on Thursdays and Fridays. End of the month he sometimes need a case! Always had some takers.