Bailout Or Bust

To keep things in perspective, the biden, obama administration gave no TARP money to the TEAMSTERS. Yes Hoffa tried to do something for CSPF.
If BUTCH LEWIS is passed, do all of the companies who paid withdraw penalties get their money back?

"pension tsunami" has nancy pelosi's corona virus stimulus bill, included within the "BUTCH LEWIS ACT". Amazing how no news organization will mention the real issues stopping a stimulus bill from being passed. I think the "fake news crowd" has real reason to distrust the media.

"pension tsunami" has nancy pelosi's corona virus stimulus bill, included within the "BUTCH LEWIS ACT". Amazing how no news organization will mention the real issues stopping a stimulus bill from being passed. I think the "fake news crowd" has real reason to distrust the media.
How do you know what "real issues" are stopping the stimulus bill???

How do you know what "real issues" are stopping the stimulus bill???
I'm assuming you got the voicemail, email from CSPF yesterday encouraging you to call W.H. and McConnell. Regarding adding BUTCH LEWIS to corona stimulus bill. You got to read between the lines. a classic example of not knowing the real issues is.
the FAA reauthorization act, during the biden, Obama administration, it had about a million temporary extensions. Because Jim Oberstar wouldn't remove a pesky paragraph, that moved fedex from the Railway Labor act to the NLRB act. Every excuse was given to the media but the real one. This was just one of the many times the democrats threw labor under the bus, including their own, Jim Oberstar. I try not to bring up the past it's bad for my blood pressure.

think it is page 1231 on her wish list Corona virus bill. About twenty pages pertaining to pensions. What does pensions have to do with coronavirus?

I'm assuming you got the voicemail, email from CSPF yesterday encouraging you to call W.H. and McConnell. Regarding adding BUTCH LEWIS to corona stimulus bill. You got to read between the lines. a classic example of not knowing the real issues is.
the FAA reauthorization act, during the biden, Obama administration, it had about a million temporary extensions. Because Jim Oberstar wouldn't remove a pesky paragraph, that moved fedex from the Railway Labor act to the NLRB act. Every excuse was given to the media but the real one. This was just one of the many times the democrats threw labor under the bus, including their own, Jim Oberstar. I try not to bring up the past it's bad for my blood pressure.
Good to know what the "real issues is." I have been watching CNBC all morning, doing a little day trading, and listening to the reports on the stimulus bill. You may want to inform Nancy Pelosi, she was on CNBC this morning discussing the issues, and she said nothing about pension bailouts being an issue. Also, none of the reporters, whose job it is to report on the financial health of our country, seem to know pensions are the "real issues."

Last edited:
think it is page 1231 on her wish list Corona virus bill. About twenty pages pertaining to pensions. What does pensions have to do with coronavirus?
You don't think the coronavirus bill is about putting money into business and individuals pockets? What exactly do you think the coronavirus bill is about?

Good to know what the "real issues is." I have been watching CNBC all morning, doing a little day trading, and listening to the reports on the stimulus bill. You may want to inform Nancy Pelosi, she was on CNBC this morning discussing the issues, and she said nothing about pension bailouts being an issue. Also, none of the reporters, whose job it is to report on the financial health of our country, seem to know pensions are the "real issues."

Bubba, with your guidance our representatives should be able to clear up the "real issues." Go. Inform them.
Actually I don't think Pelosi or Schumer, have any intentions of bailing out CSPF. They have to make it look like they are trying though. I'd say the big vote getting pork is 4 months of 100% no cuts unemployment. As far as votes go, Teamsters are small fish now. McConnel and Schumer probably planned the little spat yesterday over lunch, to drive down the price of stock. So you could buy on the dip.

What's $200 Billion to bailout pension funds when you are spending Trillions?

This is it to get a pension bailout now or never call your Senators and Representatives demand pension bailout!

This is it to get a pension bailout now or never call your Senators and Representatives demand pension bailout!
Jaloc, CSPF gets terrible gas mileage, your solution is to buy 200 billion in gas to keep the tank full. What CSPF needs is a tune up, plugs, points, distributor cap, valve job, air filter and an oil change, so it doesn't drink as much gas.

Single employer pension funds get $67,000 in insurance benefits, MEPF's get $12,870 in insurance benefits. Why, they are in a better state of tune. Call up the white house and senator McConnell, tell them, I want tuned up!

Every poster on here knows I adamantly detest bailouts- that our Federal Government should only be funding National Defense.

However- here the Federal Reserve is printing TRILLIONS of Dollars out of thin (diseased, even) air. There is zero intention of Ever paying it back. And our Government is voting to award $350 Billion to Relocate Asylum seeking migrants, and sending about $100 Billion to help Nations on the Continent of Africa. None of these help American Citizens, and we just added Billions to decide if Corporate Boards of Directors have a Politically Correct Racial Balance. Plus paying workers more to be Unemployed than to report to work.

I’m changing my Mind. We have millions of Vets living in the Streets, Homeless. We have many quiet Pensioners that aren’t posting loudly on here demanding things- but scared that the Pension is actually going to stop. I’ll never agree with Pelosi’s Leftist Agendas- but there should Never be a Penny leave our shores until Our Citizens are taken care of. End the handouts to the World until our Citizens get theirs. If we’re going to print worthless money- keep it Here!

It’s a political move to stop this Administration in November- believing Repubs won’t spend, and Dems will vote Trump out. I’m turning to agree with worthless bailouts then. Money is coming to someone. Make it rain green on Pensioners! Might as well be us!

Every poster on here knows I adamantly detest bailouts- that our Federal Government should only be funding National Defense.

However- here the Federal Reserve is printing TRILLIONS of Dollars out of thin (diseased, even) air. There is zero intention of Ever paying it back. And our Government is voting to award $350 Billion to Relocate Asylum seeking migrants, and sending about $100 Billion to help Nations on the Continent of Africa. None of these help American Citizens, and we just added Billions to decide if Corporate Boards of Directors have a Politically Correct Racial Balance. Plus paying workers more to be Unemployed than to report to work.

I’m changing my Mind. We have millions of Vets living in the Streets, Homeless. We have many quiet Pensioners that aren’t posting loudly on here demanding things- but scared that the Pension is actually going to stop. I’ll never agree with Pelosi’s Leftist Agendas- but there should Never be a Penny leave our shores until Our Citizens are taken care of. End the handouts to the World until our Citizens get theirs. If we’re going to print worthless money- keep it Here!

It’s a political move to stop this Administration in November- believing Repubs won’t spend, and Dems will vote Trump out. I’m turning to agree with worthless bailouts then. Money is coming to someone. Make it rain green on Pensioners! Might as well be us!
I don't think a large national debt is a good thing no matter how low the interest rate is. But, if the government is going to issue trillions of dollars to stimulate the economy, then saving pensions should be included. At least our pensions are something we worked for; not a handout to everyone or every organization that wants free money!