New Penn | balls are clipped !!!!

Well us new england drivers will be at about 60.5 61 ,Pa. drivers at 64 the usual.....BS !!:nutkick:
Hey :chairshot:They have to try and save it somewhere and make up for ALL the wasted fuel they have from their Progressive loading of the city peddles:hysterical:All we do is pass this stop go back to where you were an hour ago.. Talk about wasted fuel:smilie_132:

new england drivers with new volvo's run at 65 and so do the new internationals that went up that way from last batch of them. the rest of the junk,who knows? my supposed assigned volvo, has 169,000, with worn down tires and radar shows it doing only 63 mph. now. and if there really is that much differance in the speed like you think,look at all the money you'll be saveing npme compared to pa.drivers. you could actullay turn into the crown jewel of npme,instead of the thorn in there ***.

new england drivers with new volvo's run at 65 and so do the new internationals that went up that way from last batch of them. the rest of the junk,who knows? my supposed assigned volvo, has 169,000, with worn down tires and radar shows it doing only 63 mph. now. and if there really is that much differance in the speed like you think,look at all the money you'll be saveing npme compared to pa.drivers. you could actullay turn into the crown jewel of npme,instead of the thorn in there ***.

That would be a first !!!!!

:chairshot:WOW,,,I guess you didn't get the letter:funky:It said all tractors would be cut to 63 not just a selected few,but what would I know,:hysterical:I never get them over 60..

when i got in this morning-sat.- there were 2-3 guys in the trucks starting to turn them down. all #03 to be done on sat. i guess i passed my last ABF on the way home this morning.

thursday morning on new york thruway i was running with a newpenn truck running 70 mph . southbound between exits 19 to 17 he had a volvo didnt get a number but trailer 6941.

63?

I remember the old U Model Macks they beat the hell out of you but would run 75 + mph. Those were the days at NP. Glad I am retired now and don't have to put up with the bull crap.