New Penn | Baltimore 10, Terminal Sold

st. j vet

TB Lurker
Credits
From a reliable source:

A. Duie Pyle is buying New Penn's Baltimore Terminal in Elkridge, Md. It is lease-back purchase with a 10 year lease. They did the walk through today.

Stay tuned! :popcorn:

From a reliable source:

A. Duie Pyle is buying New Penn's Baltimore Terminal in Elkridge, Md. It is lease-back purchase with a 10 year lease. They did the walk through today.

Stay tuned! :popcorn:

:clap:I guess they saved a lot of money by laying off all their dockworkers:nutkick: of which they no longer could afford to pay:biglaugh:

Newburgh is gone also - same deal
So is Maspeth.....this is not good
Hey frog things are not so great at plye either why did they get rid of all their dock workers ? this cant be good. The pay cut will be next mark my word. oH i thought pyle didnt layoff? well they dont they just get rid of you .

freight levels

wait till Yellow folds. Everyone will get healthy quick. already seeing shippers scared that will happen and pulling their freight.

it is over guys, its over. I never thought I would say it. Why would they sell any terminals to your #1 competitor

it is over guys, its over. I never thought I would say it. Why would they sell any terminals to your #1 competitor
Im thinking the same thing deejay now we are going to rent from pyle what a joke give them money for terms that new penn once owned out right. So they are giving yrc a influx of cash for now to help us out , then if we make it we pay them rent for 10 years on these terms we owned.This is the only way they can bring us down for good and they are going full steam ahead with the plan. Hey zollars kiss my :eck13:

i would like to start some sort of a petition to get drivers of new penn to send to the shareholders of yrc. I will even include management to sign because i know they are just as pissed as we are. I want to see some responsibility for whoever came up with this bright idea to sell to pyle. I might work on it this weekend and mail it to all of the terminals stewards. If anyone knows zollars and is reading this please forward this to him I have some questions. I know alot of management reads these posts. Please let us new penn people what is going on with this move. Here is my personal email address Bill Zollars: [email protected]

thanks,
d.j.

p.s.
WHAT HAPPENS IN 10 YEARS WHEN THE LEASE EXPIRES !!!!!

i would like to start some sort of a petition to get drivers of new penn to send to the shareholders of yrc. I will even include management to sign because i know they are just as pissed as we are. I want to see some responsibility for whoever came up with this bright idea to sell to pyle. I might work on it this weekend and mail it to all of the terminals stewards. If anyone knows zollars and is reading this please forward this to him I have some questions. I know alot of management reads these posts. Please let us new penn people what is going on with this move. Here is my personal email address Bill Zollars: [email protected]

thanks,
d.j.

p.s.
WHAT HAPPENS IN 10 YEARS WHEN THE LEASE EXPIRES !!!!!
I doubt Zollars cares about what happens in 10 years as his pockets are padded now either way. He could care less about you, me or the next guy.........I personally think he needs a bat party along with Hoffa!

:clap:Show me the money:biglaugh:Seems this rumor started from NEMF,wonder where you got it from:biglaugh:

Crazy - I will take the money in cash, not propery. I wish it was just a rumor...If you do not believe me check with your TM, Pyle was on premise yesterday.

Wish it was not true, believe me I wish it was not true.

Hey frog things are not so great at plye either why did they get rid of all their dock workers ? this cant be good. The pay cut will be next mark my word. oH i thought pyle didnt layoff? well they dont they just get rid of you .

See, lucky for you I am a nice guy and would not take cheap shots at you. There is no reason for you to attack me when all I am doing is relaying accurate information.

If I was a jerk, I would make comments about the 10% pay cut you took for nothing and remind you that Pyle ( who you say is "not so great" ) is now your landlord.

But I am not like that. I just wish you the best and hope that it all works out.

See, lucky for you I am a nice guy and would not take cheap shots at you. There is no reason for you to attack me when all I am doing is relaying accurate information.

If I was a jerk, I would make comments about the 10% pay cut you took for nothing and remind you that Pyle ( who you say is "not so great" ) is now your landlord.

But I am not like that. I just wish you the best and hope that it all works out.
I am sure your pay cut is just around the corner.........:TR10driving03:

the message is clear sucking up all the assets getting the cash now, pad the executives bankroll and pick the meat off the bones of all yrc assets. when chapter 11 rolls around there will be nothing left for the courts to disperse to the creditor and employees. These yrc honchos are getting greedy.

Well if you are wishing us the best then thank you , but if you come on are forum just to rub this bs in then you should expect it.Who knows maybe pyle will buy new penn they try to copy us anyway steve o knows how we work, hell you do too you use to work here right ?As far as attacking you im just posting accurate info ,i attacked your post not you.

Actually we were told, Pule did the purchase lease back on three terminals. Baltimore, Albany and Maspeth. And apparently Estes holds the rest. Anyone know anything different?

Agreed, not good.

You posted Pyle bought the Albany, N Y, New Penn terminal. I heard that Pyle bought the Baltimore,MD, Maspeth,N Y and Newburg, N.Y. facilities. New Penns Albany, NY yard, is actually in Troy, NY. Please post true facts, not false info.:Flame-On:

You posted Pyle bought the Albany, N Y, New Penn terminal. I heard that Pyle bought the Baltimore,MD, Maspeth,N Y and Newburg, N.Y. facilities. New Penns Albany, NY yard, is actually in Troy, NY. Please post true facts, not false info.:Flame-On:

and new penn's baltimore yard is actually ELKRIDGE....get it right.:biglaugh: