Baltimore 20 New England 23

Well, I picked the Ravins because I thought Reed would have a big day against Brady....They held them to 23 points...But I didn't know it come down to a KICKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although the kicker should've made the kick, there was still no guarantee the ravens would've won. i blame lee evans for not holding on to the ball in the endzone. funny thing is i pick him to make an impact in this game. well he sure did.

As a Steelers fan I LOVED it. There have been a couple Ravens fans I know who sure have been giving me the works the last couple weeks and this was soooooooo needed.... :biglaugh:

As a Steelers fan I LOVED it. There have been a couple Ravens fans I know who sure have been giving me the works the last couple weeks and this was soooooooo needed.... :biglaugh:

Stan I always liked you. Now you say you are a Steelers fan. I have to adjust my opinion on you LOL

I blame Lee Evans more than the kicker. 99% of the recievers in the league make that catch. That was for the win. Cundiff missed a kick he should have made for the tie. Far from certain the Ravens win in OT.

Roadrunner73 said:
I blame Lee Evans more than the kicker. 99% of the recievers in the league make that catch. That was for the win. Cundiff missed a kick he should have made for the tie. Far from certain the Ravens win in OT.

Agree. I was listening to Chris Carter talk about Lee Evans and he should have made that play to keep it simple.

Then I was listening to Nick Lowery a former kicker in the league. He said that the field goal unit was rushed onto the field with 20 seconds. As a result they never were able to setup in their normal routine. He said he should have made it but that complicated it.

Agree. I was listening to Chris Carter talk about Lee Evans and he should have made that play to keep it simple.

Then I was listening to Nick Lowery a former kicker in the league. He said that the field goal unit was rushed onto the field with 20 seconds. As a result they never were able to setup in their normal routine. He said he should have made it but that complicated it.

Did you hear him say,"If that were me making that catch, that defender wouldn't have a right arm right now"....LOL...OLD SCHOOL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starkravinloon said:
Did you hear him say,"If that were me making that catch, that defender wouldn't have a right arm right now"....LOL...OLD SCHOOL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure did, he was something. I'm thinking Evans was thinking celebration and eased up.

Or was it "spy gate" that makes them cheaters? Stealing signals from the Jets was great also. The "tuck rule" was talked about often over the past week. That had to be like salt in the wound.:biglaugh: