XPO | Banked PTO

looksstock

TB Lurker
Credits
So a while ago they came out with the new if you quite then well screw you were keeping YOUR PTO that you EARND. Now I remember even when this launched there was some states it was not allowed in. My question is I’ve heard rumors that they canceled that program and of course you won’t hear about that does anybody know where we stand should I burn as much as I can as fast as I can or will they give me a check after I tell them to shove it.

So a while ago they came out with the new if you quite then well screw you were keeping YOUR PTO that you EARND. Now I remember even when this launched there was some states it was not allowed in. My question is I’ve heard rumors that they canceled that program and of course you won’t hear about that does anybody know where we stand should I burn as much as I can as fast as I can or will they give me a check after I tell them to shove it.
If you do decide to leave I would not count on them giving you the time you accrued without you personally perusing it with them at the time of your departure. I do not base that on the opinion that they would steal it from you rather they probably have no mechanism in place to start the process. Do not count on the state law alone to assure you get whats due to you. Good luck I hope it works well for you.

The boiling frog is a fable describing a frog being slowly boiled alive. The premise is that if a frog is put suddenly into boiling water, it will jump out, but if the frog is put in tepid water which is then brought to a boil slowly, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death.

Anyone notice it's getting a little warmer lately?

Last edited:
I believe they are only paying management .50 cents on the dollar for anytime carried over this year. Xpo does not really care what your owed but are more concerned of getting that obligation of the books too bump that stock price.

Results are all that matter

Last edited: