Baseball Will Test Out Six New Rules To Speed Up The Game

I like the ideas. There was a wild pitch on an intentional walk that scored a run in the last couple weeks.
They do need to speed up the pace.

no...none of those are any good..

put up a game clock for 2.5 hours.

a total of 3 time outs per side..no more, and only the manager can call time out.

time outs can only last 2 minutes, no more

when the game clock ends at 2.5 hours, the team ahead wins, no matter the inning.

in the event of a tie, one inning in duration of 20 minutes only

still no score to break the tie..??

game ends in a tie.....

whiz-bang-wow........game over, go home, save money on parking.....

With your rules, once you get a lead, can you imagine all of the nut scratching there would be trying to delay and hold on to the lead?LOL

no...none of those are any good..

put up a game clock for 2.5 hours.

a total of 3 time outs per side..no more, and only the manager can call time out.

time outs can only last 2 minutes, no more

when the game clock ends at 2.5 hours, the team ahead wins, no matter the inning.

in the event of a tie, one inning in duration of 20 minutes only

still no score to break the tie..??

game ends in a tie.....

whiz-bang-wow........game over, go home, save money on parking.....

Right, go to Tee-Ball rules for grown men.... That will make it more interesting.. I love baseball.. I loved playing it.. That's why I can't sit there and watch it... I would rather watch grass grow.. You can't speed up, a slow sport.... But I'm ADHD, so that might explain a lot...

Usually when I'm watching a game, I lay on the couch and drift in and out of consciousness. It's a great time to catch up on my sleep. If I hear an announcer scream out loud I come back to consciousness to see what happened.

:woot2:

Usually when I'm watching a game, I lay on the couch and drift in and out of consciousness. It's a great time to catch up on my sleep. If I hear an announcer scream out loud I come back to consciousness to see what happened.

Yes, I love DirectTV, the rewind button comes in handy....

right, when i need a nap but just cannot fall asleep i do the same thing. i too have directv, but i do not have a rewind button, however, many times they will have old games on the channel, and then i can go nappy time....

Right, go to Tee-Ball rules for grown men.... That will make it more interesting.. I love baseball.. I loved playing it.. That's why I can't sit there and watch it... I would rather watch grass grow.. You can't speed up, a slow sport.... But I'm ADHD, so that might explain a lot...

well i have ABS...

Adult Boredom Syndrome......

i even yawn now when i see any movie rated X....or SSC........

I bet most people complaining about the length of games are American league fans.
Baseball is a chess game managed by geniuses.
Somethings take a minute to figure out.
E=mc2 didn't have a 2 hour clock on it.