Yellow | Basic Math

realityofitall

TB Regular
Credits
A lot of you have asked to have the wages to come back to where they need to be. Doing some back of the envelope math here is what I got.

32000 employees between all the divisions x 8 =256000 a day 1,280,000 a week 6,656,000 a year.

Where do you get the extra money from ? Yes I know less damages, less accidents, and pick up the freight and deliver it on time. But if you can't do that now because the wages are so low and you have to spend $85 million on debt service a year where do they get this extra money ?

A lot of you have asked to have the wages to come back to where they need to be. Doing some back of the envelope math here is what I got.

32000 employees between all the divisions x 8 =256000 a day 1,280,000 a week 6,656,000 a year.

Where do you get the extra money from ? Yes I know less damages, less accidents, and pick up the freight and deliver it on time. But if you can't do that now because the wages are so low and you have to spend $85 million on debt service a year where do they get this extra money ?
That is 66 million a year, without OT

They can pull it out of their ads as far as I'm co concerned, as long as they find it

Figures don't lie...But, Liars can figure!!

-15% Pilot program starter Dude's ,
yrc-tools-linkfb.jpg

Your doing exactly what the company wants , your figuring out that they have no money for raises. That is far from the truth , YRC is the least expensive carrier per hundred weight. The system is amassed with freight how about raising rates to pay labor costs. May lose some customers those are the ones you don’t want anyway freight whores price shop. It is true that Yrc needs the volume they have to service their debt , raising rates is the the way.

thanks for the math lesson. Now won't you pour some of that energy into figuring out how we're going to get all of our money back and I'll pinch all 401k don't worry about the company cuz the company ain't worried about you don't take it personally I'm just saying

Why don't you take those break mathematical skills and figure out how much money in 10 years the company has took from each and every one of us I would like to know that thanks for your help with your mathematics

Sorry but it is we'll over a half of a "billion" per year at 30000 employees...just wage and pension alone..we work for crooks and that isn't go in to change