Yellow | Basic Math

I already did the numbers on previous post around $750 Million a year to get full pension and 15% back it ain't happening. YRC went from almost 10 Billion company to 5 Billion lost half of their freight. We are going to get a $1000 sign on bonus and 40 cents a year raises.

I already did the numbers on previous post around $750 Million a year to get full pension and 15% back it ain't happening. YRC went from almost 10 Billion company to 5 Billion lost half of their freight. We are going to get a $1000 sign on bonus and 40 cents a year raises.
and more then likely start paying weekly for health benefits..it will start at a small amount and only go up from there

and more then likely start paying weekly for health benefits..it will start at a small amount and only go up from there
If we have to start paying for health benefits without full pension coming back then there is no point in staying here.

If we have to start paying for health benefits without full pension coming back then there is no point in staying here.
people will stay for the time off that they have gotten and seniority...no one wants to start over with that much time in ..the crooks at the top know this ..its all arithmetic for them on getting the next contract passed ...50.000000001 pct will work for them and that is exactly what they are looking for

Minus 15% of course!

Once negotiations start it will become painfully obvious. either a restructuring of the benefits(employee contribution) with $1.00 per hour increase/year ,or no change in Benefits with .40 cents/year. so unless YRC can muster up enough voting participation the negotiating team will decide which path you will go down. I left the Regionals for this very reason after putting in almost 2 decades. I really hope I'm wrong and wish you guys the best in the next 5 months. the amount of stress the big yellow machine has caused you guys and the regionals has been Horrible and un imaginable to those outside our industry. Good Luck.