TForce | Basically the vote is a strike vote, not as much of a contract vote

Reasonable

TB Lurker
Credits
The vote will be a strike vote, much more than a contract acceptance vote.

Basically,

Vote to strike

Vote not to strike- accept contract.

Given the choice most will choose not to strike, more than it is accepting the contract. They may not be thrilled by the contract, but it is the strike itself that will sway there decision.

That is what you no voters are up against. Its not just the contract, its also the fear of a strike. You only offer a strike as choice, a strike at the beginning of winter, 2 weeks from Thanksgiving and 6 weeks from Christmas.

Its an uphill climb.

Basically,

Vote to strike

Given the choice most will choose not to strike, more than it is accepting the contract. They may not be thrilled by the contract, but it is the strike itself that will sway there decision.

That is what you no voters are up against. Its not just the contract, its also the fear of a strike. You only offer a strike as choice, a strike at the beginning of winter, 2 weeks from Thanksgiving and 6 weeks from Christmas.

Its an uphill climb.
You should sign off each post as " From Management". Seeing as how you literally post like 18 hours a day.

Basically,

Vote to strike

Its an uphill climb.
I see you're still stirring the pot on still stirring the pot unreasonable

You've been on here posting since 6:08am yesterday.

Tell the truth, the 40 post average you make per day is a management account where you all take turns with the propaganda.
I really don't see UPS needing someone to post on TB. They have play this pretty well so far. Also if he is like me he is layoff the rest of the week.

I really don't see UPS needing someone to post on TB. They have play this pretty well so far. Also if he is like me he is layoff the rest of the week.
Right.......so he just happens to be on layoff, decides to join truckingboards and post 200 posts in the 5 days since joining.
Not only that he's been up posting since 6:08 am yesterday?
And you are the other new guy poster who plays the dimwit sidekick who just so happens to also be laid off and a yes voter.

Right.......so he just happens to be on layoff, decides to join truckingboards and post 200 posts in the 5 days since joining.
Not only that he's been up posting since 6:08 am yesterday?
And you are the other new guy poster who plays the dimwit sidekick who just so happens to also be laid off and a yes voter.
Not a side kick and hopefully not dimwitted. But you got the other two right. No work today and I already had Friday off.
I guess you didn't heard we at UPS freight stop picking up.

Last edited:
We have a lot of anonymous Internet tough guys here. Its laughable.
The theme is always the same.
Anyone who doesn't think they should throw there job in the trash, like the 450,000 other teamster ltl jobs before it, is fraud, consultant, manager, weak, caving , excetera excetera ,excetera.

If you want to have a hand in destroying thousands of good teamster jobs, vote no and go on strike, against an already shut down company.

If you want to save thousand of good teamster jobs, vote yes, and start to return to work on monday.

We have a lot of anonymous Internet tough guys here. Its laughable.
The theme is always the same.
Anyone who doesn't think they should throw there job in the trash, like the 450,000 other teamster ltl jobs before it, is fraud, consultant, manager, weak, caving , excetera excetera ,excetera.

If you want to have a hand in destroying thousands of good teamster jobs, vote no and go on strike, against an already shut down company.

If you want to save thousand of good teamster jobs, vote yes, and start to return to work on monday.
You're the only tough guy on here. You have to be tough to post 18 to 20 hours a day since you joined Sunday.
You may not realize it but you're the equivalent of a blow up doll for management. And they're running a train on you right now.

Was this in your job description?
Help Wanted. Moron who likes to stay up all day and night posting on the internet. Must have the expression of a blow up doll for "other" work in the corporate boardroom.

You're the only tough guy on here. You have to be tough to post 18 to 20 hours a day since you joined Sunday.
You may not realize it but you're the equivalent of a blow up doll for management. And they're running a train on you right now.

Was this in your job description?
Help Wanted. Moron who likes to stay up all day and night posting on the internet. Must have the expression of a blow up doll for "other" work in the corporate boardroom.

You are so kind.

Basically,

Vote to strike

Its an uphill climb.
A strike hasn't even been sanctioned yet. Who's to say this isn't going to the table again???

A strike hasn't even been sanctioned yet. Who's to say this isn't going to the table again???
Oh yes, UPS is going to come running back to the table to meet all of our demands because they sure as hell don't want us to strike a bunch of empty buildings during our slowest time of the year. Matter of fact, I bet that they put parcel on the back burner during their busiest time of the year while they negotiate all that we demand...……….Sarcasm!

Basically,

Vote to strike

Its an uphill climb.
A vote to strike is a vote to put yourself out of a job,period.UPS Freight is not going to offer anything more. We strike and if we settle in two weeks we will see 30% of our business gone forever. Lots of unemployed on the dock, driving and in the office. Vote yes.

I know your a new member but whenever a company has an upcoming contact we see several new members show up then disappear when the contract is signed....This guy Reasonable is not that good, to inconsistent....