TForce | Basically the vote is a strike vote, not as much of a contract vote

And ABF is year after year getting smaller and smaller, less revenue year after year. You may be profitable but the profit is coming less out of LTL and more out of their logistics side which does not employ teamsters. Your day is coming, till then, mind your own business and quit trying to put us out of business.
I see compression is not your strong point, I am not trying to put anyone out of business or telling anyone how to vote. I’m just stating facts that you don’t want to hear....

What terminal and local?

How does firing yourself and losing my medical coverage going to help my family?
Lol... worry about yourself! I have a vote do you have one? And if you have one just STF up and go cast your vote STOP crying..... Lot of Driving jobs out there.

I lost you on this one. I know nothing about your NE pension and we at UPSF have nothing to do with your pension. We are in a single employer completely funded pension plan and also have a 401K. I am completely happy with that.
He is referring to the posts eyes open made, calling me a liar about ups parcel & Abf’s central Pennsylvania teamsters fund contributions being the same....

And ABF is year after year getting smaller and smaller, less revenue year after year. You may be profitable but the profit is coming less out of LTL and more out of their logistics side which does not employ teamsters. Your day is coming, till then, mind your own business and quit trying to put us out of business.[/QUOTE
And ABF is year after year getting smaller and smaller, less revenue year after year. You may be profitable but the profit is coming less out of LTL and more out of their logistics side which does not employ teamsters. Your day is coming, till then, mind your own business and quit trying to put us out of business.
Why is it when some company puts pressure on its employees to stand up for themselves they always blame everyone else and wish it on you to stop your crying stand up for your self and fight back or just give in I have been through companies going out mergers terminals going together so this is not my first rodeo so don't make it sound like we have no clue because we have what we have because of fighting for what right

Lol... worry about yourself! I have a vote do you have one? And if you have one just STF up and go cast your vote STOP crying..... Lot of Driving jobs out there.
Wow, only two posts and so creative. I remember why I fought for my country, everyone has freedom of speech, even on both sides of the aisle.

The risk is, if the majority of the members vote no, the company can come back and say, we told you that this is our LBFO and unfortunately we have to close down operations. That is just plain reality. Its a gamble.

Exactly. The money from freight is pocket change to them. They will write this off as a failed experiment and move along. Couple years down the road there will be Coyote Logistics trucks out here, just like XPO logistics. Voting no is an unnecessary risk not worth talking. No other LTL driver makes more than us when you total pay, insurance, and pension. They already shut down their system, already lost a few million, what's another couple weeks to them? At best they will starve you out and when you come back to the table they might even offer you less. The worst is they say it's not worth it anymore were done. Whether you like the contract or not there's no way you can win anything from a no vote. They have no reason to bend, they're just not desperate enough. And they know our members can't make it more than 3 weeks and they will cave. UPS isn't stupid, and they don't get bullied, they are the bully. At the end of the day you guys just have to ask yourself if you have a good job or not cuz what you have is what you have.

Exactly. The money from freight is pocket change to them. They will write this off as a failed experiment and move along. Couple years down the road there will be Coyote Logistics trucks out here, just like XPO logistics. Voting no is an unnecessary risk not worth talking. No other LTL driver makes more than us when you total pay, insurance, and pension. They already shut down their system, already lost a few million, what's another couple weeks to them? At best they will starve you out and when you come back to the table they might even offer you less. The worst is they say it's not worth it anymore were done. Whether you like the contract or not there's no way you can win anything from a no vote. They have no reason to bend, they're just not desperate enough. And they know our members can't make it more than 3 weeks and they will cave. UPS isn't stupid, and they don't get bullied, they are the bully. At the end of the day you guys just have to ask yourself if you have a good job or not cuz what you have is what you have.
Agree, Ups has been playing this game for over 100 years. They know exactly what their next move is...……...We don't.