Where Redeemer Lutheran Church, in Catawba NC

10 bucks a plate

Pork BBQ
BAKED BEANS
POTATO SALAD AND SLAW
DESSERT
DRINKS

Directions
I40 WEST TAKE EXIT 138 TURN LEFT AT END OF RAMP GO TO STOP SIGN GO STRAIGHT ACROSS, CHURCH ON RIGHT

I40 EAST END OF RAMP TURN LEFT GO 50 FEET STOP SIGN TURN RIGHT THEN YOU WILL COME TO A STOP SIGN, GO STRAIGHT ACROSS, YOU WILL SEE CHURCH'

DO NOT TELL BIRD, ITS A SUUUUUURPRISE :bgroovy:

Oh if you can't make it and want to buy an imaginary plate, send personal check or money order made out to Roger Marion to me and I will see that he gets it
My address , take out the ~'s

Jeff
19 R~a~nchor drive

Thomasville, NC 27360

OH also, in the MEMO line on your check or money order, put your terminal code in so he will know where it came from.

This is to help him out on the part the insurance won't cover.

Thanks

nobody said:
can we truck mail it to Robbie and ask him to give it to you?

I don't know who Robbie is and I don't know if we are authorized to use the truckmail for non company related stuff.

If it's ok to do so thats fine but it would be easier for me to keep up with sending it directly to me and I can just hand em all over at once.

Thanks for helping

Jeff said:
I don't know who Robbie is and I don't know if we are authorized to use the truckmail for non company related stuff.

If it's ok to do so thats fine but it would be easier for me to keep up with sending it directly to me and I can just hand em all over at once.

Thanks for helping

Sorry, bub...... thought you were in GSP. I'll send it to you via snail mail.

Bbq

Just wanted to remind everybody today is the day for the BBQ
if you aren't going please pray for Sandra & Roger.
Jeff can still get donations to them I'm sure.
Thanks again crew. Smokestack

06110610462ee.jpg
06110611276xz.jpg
06110612374ak.jpg
06110614005rs.jpg

Got a total of 10 dollars out of Truckingboards for this cause, I am kinda disappointed....

I promise if you are ever in need, and I know about it I will do the same for your cause as long as you are an established member here.

I can still give him the checks even after the benefit so if you could spare a few bucks, please make a check out.

Thanks as always.

Jeff

I know you would Jeff and not only would, have.

I thought there would be more response, I've had a few things going on and am really bad about mailing stuff, do all my bills online.

I'll get a check out to them this week.

Doug

Jeff said:
For Sandra Marion (Specklebird's wife)
Sandra is having to stay in Tampa Fla for at least 3 months for treatment

When June 11 2006 from 3pm to 8 pm
Where Redeemer Lutheran Church, in Catawba NC

10 bucks a plate

Pork BBQ
BAKED BEANS
POTATO SALAD AND SLAW
DESSERT
DRINKS

Directions
I40 WEST TAKE EXIT 138 TURN LEFT AT END OF RAMP GO TO STOP SIGN GO STRAIGHT ACROSS, CHURCH ON RIGHT

I40 EAST END OF RAMP TURN LEFT GO 50 FEET STOP SIGN TURN RIGHT THEN YOU WILL COME TO A STOP SIGN, GO STRAIGHT ACROSS, YOU WILL SEE CHURCH'

DO NOT TELL BIRD, ITS A SUUUUUURPRISE :bgroovy:

I will get a check in the mail. I've been off line for a bit. Sorry it will be late. By the way I'm from Portland, Oregon