BBQ Potato Chip Results

MikeJ

TB Veteran
Credits
So I recently have tried all 3 flavors of BBQ Potato Chips manufactured by the Snyder of Berlin Company of Berlin Pennsylvania.
Anyone ever deliver to there factory in Berlin, PA?
Anyhow, they make 3 flavors regular BBQ, Honey BBQ and Sweet and Sassy BBQ. The Sweet and Sassy BBQ flavor is kind of hot, and I would say it's the least favorite of mine.

The Honey BBQ I recommend very good and the regular BBQ chips are also very good. You know potato chips are a sham in a way, the bag is usually half full and all air and they charge $3-$7 for a bag and it always weighs some weird weight like 10.8735oz.

Now I also pitted Dan Dee (Troyer Farms also of Pennsylvania) Corn Twists up against Snyder of Berlin Cheese Puffs. Personally I find Snyder of Berlin to be the king of the snack food aisle.

i like the Snyder pretzels.

as far as chips are concerned, i do not like spicy.....anything....

i like sour cream and onions, no salt, or sea salt, or salt and vinegar.

i like baked chips over fried.

i like the typical flat chips, and ruffles chips.

same as "Doritos"...

i like ranch or plain flavors

i never met a BBQ flavored chip or Dorito that liked me back....

I like the cool ranch Doritos. Personally Most chips are good to me, actually though plain Pringles are my favorite. The canister is easy to open and they are not greasy like other chips.

I like the cool ranch Doritos. Personally Most chips are good to me, actually though plain Pringles are my favorite. The canister is easy to open and they are not greasy like other chips.

Pringles and their near perfectness in size, shape, color.....

remind me of a perfect sized square fish at Mc Donalds......

where do they catch those fish..???