bct article

Mills4

TB Lurker
Credits
I just read the burlington county times article and the reasons New Century closed i heard everything about the real reason why they closed **** poor leadership. The so called leadership ran that place ran it dry. The reason the banks would not help that company is because they did not want to hand over millions of dollars for those idiots to blow. I heard that if Century would have got rid of certain people then the banks would of backed the company they told investers no they are not leaving. Now thats crazy

All We really needed was Harry back. Someone told me when i came here 8 years ago that this would happend and i said hell no Harry is a great guy. Well you will never here me say anything good about him again. I know he has his people and they love him but if you look at the big Picture he only cared about his self. He did the same crap 2 times. Walked away from a great company.
I just read the burlington county times article and the reasons New Century closed i heard everything about the real reason why they closed **** poor leadership. The so called leadership ran that place ran it dry. The reason the banks would not help that company is because they did not want to hand over millions of dollars for those idiots to blow. I heard that if Century would have got rid of certain people then the banks would of backed the company they told investers no they are not leaving. Now thats crazy