be careful and keep an eye out for others!!!

disturbed1

TB Lurker
Credits
as I have seen in person and have heard from other drivrers, watch out when making pickups as fed-ex freight is going around trying to steal our freight as well as others...they are taking our bills with our pro stickers on them and sigining them and taking the freight...they are keen onfrom what i hear from their own drivers on trying to do whatever they can to push and close down yrc. and im sure anybody else that they can so they fill their trucks with more freight hence the 90% discount they were using for awhile..glad i dont see them in the area i cover..they have another trucking company move their freight for them...what a nice cut throat greedy company trying to take control....sounds like a great place to work huh?....so keep an eye out

as I have seen in person and have heard from other drivrers, watch out when making pickups as fed-ex freight is going around trying to steal our freight as well as others...they are taking our bills with our pro stickers on them and sigining them and taking the freight...they are keen onfrom what i hear from their own drivers on trying to do whatever they can to push and close down yrc. and im sure anybody else that they can so they fill their trucks with more freight hence the 90% discount they were using for awhile..glad i dont see them in the area i cover..they have another trucking company move their freight for them...what a nice cut throat greedy company trying to take control....sounds like a great place to work huh?....so keep an eye out

Are they doing this at the customers request??Surely they wouldn't take it upon themselves to "steal" freight from a customers dock without permission.Sounds kinda far-fetched.

Aw hell boys, it's called Just One More (shipment per stop) and we've been doing it since 1996 if not before, back when we were American Freightways. Most times (or at least many times) the guy on the shipper's dock doesn't care who takes it. There's a good chance we'll get an extra shipment just by asking for it.

Not trying to troll or flame, just wanted to share that the OP is correct.

oaf (sales wannabe)

my driver has said the other driver takes our freight before our driver gets there with our pro's on it , then tells the driver"yeah you only have two" instead of the five we were suppoused to...but your right shipper really might not care who takes it as long as its a good price....the game sucks ! lol

I don't get paid enough to play this game.....I pick up the freight that is there when I get there. Do I do the right thing by my customer "sure". I also do care about what the competitor gets, but I just pass the info on to the sales rep. Let them worry about it, they get commission on the account!!!!

I don't get paid enough to play this game.....I pick up the freight that is there when I get there. Do I do the right thing by my customer "sure". I also do care about what the competitor gets, but I just pass the info on to the sales rep. Let them worry about it, they get commission on the account!!!!

sales reps do not get commision. sorry to debunk that myth