Be careful what you wish for...

Pittsburgh wanted Toledo turns, won the old grievance against Eastern, where awarded the turns. Then let them slide far, far down the seniority list. I guess this ruffled some feathers?

They got the Toledo runs and apparently they hate it.. I've heard two of the three already want off it.. LOL.

Why do they hate it? Too many miles? Too easy to hold the steering wheel strait and mash the pedal to the floor across the Ohio pike?

Or maybe it's because the Chicago drivers are always late.:nutkick:

My Chicago meet is pretty good on time, maybe because he is one of the last guys out. Even in the snow, he is never that late.:bananalama:

>>>>>News Flash<<<<<

The NEMF PIT guys are professional cry babes :)

Get used to it.

Remind them of the time zone you guys are dispatched out of - tell em you have an extra hour to arrive!

They'll believe you - trust me!

>>>>>News Flash<<<<<

The NEMF PIT guys are professional cry babes :)

Get used to it.

Remind them of the time zone you guys are dispatched out of - tell em you have an extra hour to arrive!

They'll believe you - trust me!

SM you hit the nail right on the head!!! Everywhere i go in this company i hear the same thing about the PIT drivers. There are a select few that decided that they didn't want the Eastern drivers taking those runs anymore and filed the grivences and said they wanted the runs. When the first three runs went up for bid those same drivers bumped others off of the runs going east out of PIT and the bumped drivers ended up with the Toledo turns. Talk about a chicken-s*#t move!!! As for what i've heard, the Eastern drivers are now running east and doing a layover once or twice a week and getting MORE MILES than they were on the Toledo turns!!! The ones i talked to have said &quot;if they want our runs, take 'em! We'll run east and get more miles, make more money, and not have to sit in that da*n truck stop for one, two, three, and sometimes four hours.&quot; Hawks, you and the boys keep up the good work. Those that matter know what's going on with your city boys and your situation.

P.S. watch out for the Lake Township &quot;stealth cop&quot;:poster_oops:

P.P.S. funny how a couple of nights ago when it was snowing like hell, three PIT truck were mysteriously missing???

Better Be Careful

Hey guys. You better be careful! I bet the boys in the linehaul office would like nothing better than to give those runs back to Eastern! I think they would like to see the friction out there! :popcorn:

The west bound triplets should rave about how much they love that run, then their jealous senior drivers will &quot;bump&quot; them next bid cycle - freeing up more desirable runs for them....... Enacting what I like to call the &quot;Circle of Screw&quot;.

Circle of screw

Ahh yes the circle of screw.. Works very well over there at NEMF. Ohhh good lord I remember the Circle of screw.. :biglaugh: Also remember the screw.... :Flame-On: Ahhh memories....

Get ready for April

Here's some interesting info for all you on the #46 turn run. From what I hear is that when the next bid comes out in April and anothe 3 Pitt drivers bid on the Toledo turn and displace 3 of the Eastern drivers, it may change the meeting place. After being thrown out of the TA and the Fuel Mart a deal was struck with the Petro that if the Eastern trucks bought fuel there then switches could be done in their lot. From what I was told the lady at the fuel desk said if they loose any more trucks that buy fuel NEMF/Eastern would be asked to leave. I also heard the company's stance is if they loose the meet point, they will turn these into lay-over runs. There go those covetted turn runs!!!

Hey mrlinehaul I bet you're one of the Eastern guys being booted off the run!

Good guess, but no. I do talk to alot of them though and from what the three that were already bumped have said, alot of the other ones are anxious to be bumped off. Just remember what was said earlier, soon enough the &quot;circle of screw&quot; will overtake your terminal.:duh:

Here's some interesting info for all you on the #46 turn run. From what I hear is that when the next bid comes out in April and anothe 3 Pitt drivers bid on the Toledo turn and displace 3 of the Eastern drivers, it may change the meeting place. After being thrown out of the TA and the Fuel Mart a deal was struck with the Petro that if the Eastern trucks bought fuel there then switches could be done in their lot. From what I was told the lady at the fuel desk said if they loose any more trucks that buy fuel NEMF/Eastern would be asked to leave. I also heard the company's stance is if they loose the meet point, they will turn these into lay-over runs. There go those covetted turn runs!!!

I declare shenanigans! Lol, you must be a road driver to dream up that novel!

Bravo though, someone may get stirred up by it and I'm sure that was the point, right?

The company has no policy governing lost meet points and making them into &quot;layovers&quot;. Pure fiction!

My question is this, how would you benefit from starting this rumor? You could be one of three things:

A displaced Eastern driver.

A NEMF PIT hater who is operating on some unknown agenda or,

A Chicago driver who misses his Eastern buddies.

Which one are you MrLinehaul?

Oh wait you are LineHaul - hence the time for web spinning. :wink1:

I declare shenanigans! Lol, you must be a road driver to dream up that novel!

Bravo though, someone may get stirred up by it and I'm sure that was the point, right?

The company has no policy governing lost meet points and making them into &quot;layovers&quot;. Pure fiction!

My question is this, how would you benefit from starting this rumor? You could be one of three things:

A displaced Eastern driver.

A NEMF PIT hater who is operating on some unknown agenda or,

A Chicago driver who misses his Eastern buddies.

Which one are you MrLinehaul?

Oh wait you are LineHaul - hence the time for web spinning. :wink1:

I never said it was company policy, I was just stating what I was told. And to answer your question, I choose door #4. I am an ex-employee who went to work for Fed......, oh never mind.